stevotrueblue

Suggestions.

3,368 posts in this topic

Should be in Bears Den or somewhere else. This place is for actual news of a possible transfer. Clicked on it and the post is pish.

For the luv of Christos pack it in.

Its titled suggestions for a reason...

Should be in Bears Den or somewhere else. This place is for actual news of a possible transfer. Clicked on it and the post is pish.

Its a Transfer forum and he's made a suggestion for a transfer. What did you expect to read in the post?

Wouldn't be surprised if Sean Murray ended up here on loan for the second half of the season.

So we should talk about transfer suggestions in the Bears Den, and not in the Transfer forum?

:blink:

Wouldn't be surprised if Sean Murray ended up here on loan for the second half of the season.

Whoz he mate?

Watching the hearts game there and after last season the boy Nicholson seems a player. Probably a couple of million to get him tho

Whoz he mate?

Watching the hearts game there and after last season the boy Nicholson seems a player. Probably a couple of million to get him tho

Watford midfielder mate.

Came through their academy and was a big player for them before they were taken over and started getting loads of loanees from their owners other clubs and was tipped for a big move but he's totally out of favour now. Finished a loan at Wigan a few weeks ago and he's not in Watford's 25 man Premiership squad either so he's doing nothing now and will need to move again unless he wants to play reserve team football for the rest of the season

Haven't heard anything to say we are actually in for him or anything, it's just a hunch, like the Sordell one I had in the Summer that ultimately came to nothing :lol:

Nicholson has looked like a decent player whenever I've seen him. I hope we've got a couple of wingers on the radar because I think that's an area we really need to improve in. With only one player upfront we need more goals from the wingers.

Watford midfielder mate.

Came through their academy and was a big player for them before they were taken over and started getting loads of loanees from their owners other clubs and was tipped for a big move but he's totally out of favour now. Finished a loan at Wigan a few weeks ago and he's not in Watford's 25 man Premiership squad either so he's doing nothing now and will need to move again unless he wants to play reserve team football for the rest of the season

Haven't heard anything to say we are actually in for him or anything, it's just a hunch, like the Sordell one I had in the Summer that ultimately came to nothing :lol:

:lol:

I've just googled him. Says he's an ex ROI international. Much like kiernan and Daly before him he would need to make a big decision.

Warbs will know all about him so I'd imagine he may have put the feelers out if he is a player he likes

I've just googled him. Says he's an ex ROI international. Much like kiernan and Daly before him he would need to make a big decision.

Warbs will know all about him so I'd imagine he may have put the feelers out if he is a player he likes

Wasn't overly impressive at Wigan at all. His loan was cut short as he was surplus to requirements really.

Michael Jacobs is possibly the only player I'd consider taking from Wigan, and he's on loan from Wolves.

Yeah he'd have a big decision to make if the option is there for him.

Has he played for them at full level or was he just an under 21 international?

Yeah he'd have a big decision to make if the option is there for him.

Has he played for them at full level or was he just an under 21 international?

U21 according to his wiki

Fuck off

I think we need a DM as a priority, someone with a calm head, that can boss the game a bit. Another option in the final third - I wouldn't say a striker, just someone who can play in front 3.

Can remember being at the Youth Cup Final a couple of years back when we beat Hearts on penalties. A lot of those Hearts boys had a lot of first team experience in the team who got relegated but Nicholson was by far and away their best player. Scored at least one and continually ripped our right back (might have been Pascazio?) all game. He was excellent last season for them and was easily the best player on the park this afternoon.

Would love to get him. Pacy, direct, good delivery and he's only 20. Sadly I reckon you're right that Hearts would want a good whack for him and I think there are similar players out there for better value.

I think we should be sniffing around the second division in Germany. There seems to be some good goalscorers in that division.

The likes of Nils Petersen or Fabian Klos would be good signings but probably the board wouldn't come up with what would probably be fairly modest money for those guys.

The board seem unable to see that we should have a root of a Premiership winning team ALREADY in place. The current team will be lucky to go up as there are some decent players but not enough depth and putting some good players together means we can hit the floor running next season, assuming we do go up. A good start will be vital if we want to win the title or at least push hard in the first season back up.

I'd be very surprised if we even signed a half million pound guy at the new year when we should be signing three guys at £3m each in preparation for next season.

I think we should be sniffing around the second division in Germany. There seems to be some good goalscorers in that division.

The likes of Nils Petersen or Fabian Klos would be good signings but probably the board wouldn't come up with what would probably be fairly modest money for those guys.

The board seem unable to see that we should have a root of a Premiership winning team ALREADY in place. The current team will be lucky to go up as there are some decent players but not enough depth and putting some good players together means we can hit the floor running next season, assuming we do go up. A good start will be vital if we want to win the title or at least push hard in the first season back up.

I'd be very surprised if we even signed a half million pound guy at the new year when we should be signing three guys at £3m each in preparation for next season.

Spending £9m in January would be absolute insanity.