stevotrueblue

Suggestions.

2 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

The further we go in Europa the more chance.

i think this will be key 

• Like 1

I’d still take Mulumbu. Better player than most of what we’ve got in midfield.

• Like 1

Laurent Ciman he's a fantastic centre back though he does play in the MLS and Carlos Vela as well if possible. 

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’d still take Mulumbu. Better player than most of what we’ve got in midfield.

He should have been the first midfield signing we made.

Jose Fonte free agent after being released from his contract in China. Wages could be an issue but he’s made his money. 

Centre Foward

Right Winger

Centre Midfielder 

Centre Back

At a miminum.

• Like 1

really hoping we start to see rumours of a quality midfield playmaker and forward - at least.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

really hoping we start to see rumours of a quality midfield playmaker and forward - at least.

We need a Mendes and Jelavic style transfers. Actual quality that could change a game.

• Like 1

Mulumbu has left Killie. available on a free. surely worth a punt on a short term deal, 12 month contract? 

10 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Mulumbu has left Killie. available on a free. surely worth a punt on a short term deal, 12 month contract? 

Wouldn’t be unhappy with Mulumbu but I think he sees Coulibaly in that role. Number one priority has to be strikers 

17 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Wouldn’t be unhappy with Mulumbu but I think he sees Coulibaly in that role. Number one priority has to be strikers 

aye but depth is never a bad thing. especially as hes a free agent, wont command the earth in wages etc. and certainly a better option than some of what we have. maybe bring him in once we shift halliday and co...

18 minutes ago, stevemac said:

aye but depth is never a bad thing. especially as hes a free agent, wont command the earth in wages etc. and certainly a better option than some of what we have. maybe bring him in once we shift halliday and co...

👍

51 minutes ago, stevemac said:

You'd have to ask why he's left Kilmarnock. Steve Clarke was the only reason he joined Kilmarnock. It'd be strange for him to leave without already having a club lined up or a better offer on the table.

giuseppe rossi is a free. aye hes got a bad injury record, but 12 months would be low risk. absolutely quality player on his day.

On 19/07/2018 at 16:36, stevemac said:

giuseppe rossi is a free. aye hes got a bad injury record, but 12 months would be low risk. absolutely quality player on his day.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

Leonardo Ulloa, please.

On 19/07/2018 at 15:36, stevemac said:

See you man fuckup

• Like 1

Fabian Schar has a £3.5 million release clause due to Deportivo being relegated. Linked with Newcastle. He'd be a cracking signing for us. Better value than Cooper.

I'd take a punt on Louis Moult even if it's just for the SPL.

Scored 14 goals in 22 games before he left Motherwell. We'd create a lot more chances and seems to know where the net is.

52 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

I'd take a punt on Louis Moult even if it's just for the SPL.

Scored 14 goals in 22 games before he left Motherwell. We'd create a lot more chances and seems to know where the net is.

I'd also take a punt on Moult. I'd boot him so far away from Ibrox. 😂

1 hour ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Fabian Schar has a £3.5 million release clause due to Deportivo being relegated. Linked with Newcastle. He'd be a cracking signing for us. Better value than Cooper.

Was literally coming in here to post the same. Cant imagine wages would be an issue either.

• Like 1

Just now, Gazzalivesforever said:

Was literally coming in here to post the same. Cant imagine wages would be an issue either.

Scottish football is terrible these days though. Might rather play in La Liga 2.

Defo worth looking into though.

On 15/07/2018 at 23:38, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Laurent Ciman he's a fantastic centre back though he does play in the MLS and Carlos Vela as well if possible. 

Lol Carlos Vela is on $87,000 a week in the USA and it gets pushed to over $100,000 when you factor in sponsorships and image rights 

33 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Scottish football is terrible these days though. Might rather play in La Liga 2.

Defo worth looking into though.

celtic have been linked with him for weeks

The young boy Foden at Man City has played in their pre-season (probably due to first teamers still coming back from WC).  Supposedly going out on loan - maybe with the DoF connection an option?