stevotrueblue

Suggestions.

4,375 posts in this topic

Seen Thomas Buffel at the game yesterday; has he retired?

he was there with Arthur Numan.still playing I think in Belgium

Kiernan and Foderingham now following this guy on Twitter.

Edit - Looks like they have been for a while, my bad

Edited by craigrfcc

Heard today that young Greg Stewart from Dundee is a done deal ?

Hope not

Lazy

The amount of done deals that we are hearing about we must be signing about 6-7 players

What about Victor Anichebe, canny get a game for West Brom...on loan with option to buy perhaps??

Tope Odebayi at Kilmarnock a winger looks fairly decent, scored again tonight. Reminds me a bit of an Aluko type player.

Was watching the Leicester v man city game and the commentator said that Mahrez was signed for 500k from a french league 2 side.. could be a good market to look into

Tope Odebayi at Kilmarnock a winger looks fairly decent, scored again tonight. Reminds me a bit of an Aluko type player.

Very poor player in a poorer Killie side. Not Rangers quality, ever.

1 person likes this

Might be a long shot but what about a loan deal for Patrick Bamford looks like he's about to return to Chelsea

Might be a long shot but what about a loan deal for Patrick Bamford looks like he's about to return to Chelsea

He'll likely be earning a hefty wage so likely outwith our means. I'd take him in a heartbeat though.

I'd rather get Tammy Abraham from Chelsea if anyone tbh and probably a more realistic prospect,think Bamfords going Swansea

You saved me writing that

'Rangers quality' is a load of vague shite, same as meaningless pish like 'he's a Rangers man'. Kiltie and Obadayi caught the eye for Kilmarnock and for teams we've been up against Myles Hippolyte, O'Halloran, Murray Davidson and the young guy O'Hara at Falkirk looked to have something about them.

I'd put a bid in for Cummings, doubt Hibs would sell him to us unless we offer decent money, but at the very least we're unsettling their best player.

I'd put a bid in for Cummings, doubt Hibs would sell him to us unless we offer decent money, but at the very least we're unsettling their best player.

We should bid for their worst players so we can weaken C*ltic for next season

'Rangers quality' is a load of vague shite, same as meaningless pish like 'he's a Rangers man'. Kiltie and Obadayi caught the eye for Kilmarnock and for teams we've been up against Myles Hippolyte, O'Halloran, Murray Davidson and the young guy O'Hara at Falkirk looked to have something about them.

Players emboldened are shite.

Players emboldened are shite.

St Johnstone took us apart at Ibrox and Davidson was at the heart of it. All this 'he's shite not Rangers class' is the same pish you'd have heard about Holt before he came or you still hear about Law etc. The guys mentioned have all caught the eye.

Romelu Lukaku.

we already have tavernier and foderingham mate, we do not want a gang element starting at the club. the authorities hate us enough as it is.

Danilo asprilla wouldn't cost much from Bulgarian league. Very pacey winger who delivers.

Danilo asprilla wouldn't cost much from Bulgarian league. Very pacey winger who delivers.

That's fucking shocking, because he's coloured you're saying he delivers drugs?

Shame on you craig

1 person likes this

What about Victor Anichebe, canny get a game for West Brom...on loan with option to buy perhaps??

He played the other day against Newcastle

we already have tavernier and foderingham mate, we do not want a gang element starting at the club. the authorities hate us enough as it is.

Lukaku is more 90's