stevotrueblue

Suggestions.

3,564 posts in this topic

St Johnstone took us apart at Ibrox and Davidson was at the heart of it. All this 'he's shite not Rangers class' is the same pish you'd have heard about Holt before he came or you still hear about Law etc. The guys mentioned have all caught the eye.

While we did get beat, the scoreline didnt reflect the game at all, in my opinion. They certainly didnt "take us apart".

That's fucking shocking, because he's coloured you're saying he delivers drugs?

Shame on you craig

failed drug dealer just like jls lol

While we did get beat, the scoreline didnt reflect the game at all, in my opinion. They certainly didnt "take us apart".

Every time they went through on goal they should have scored. MacLean missed a Van Vossen type sitter.

Every time they went through on goal they should have scored. MacLean missed a Van Vossen type sitter.

First 20 mins we were at sea. Had we scored to make it 3-2 with one of our countless chances that night it was at least going to ET

1 person likes this

We just had an off night against St J, We missed far too many chances, had penalties knocked back, Oduwa hit the bar, Waghorn missed an easy header i'm sure we hit the post too, any other day we would have took them, the scoreline didn't reflect the game, we pissed all over them with nearly 70% possession.

You could say the same about us...

We just had an off night against St J, We missed far too many chances, had penalties knocked back, Oduwa hit the bar, Waghorn missed an easy header i'm sure we hit the post too, any other day we would have took them, the scoreline didn't reflect the game, we pissed all over them with nearly 70% possession.

Exactly. We were never "taken apart" by them. Should have been a very different result.

We were the catalysts of our own defeat, 3 stupid defensive errors, the first one Danny Wilson forgot how to defend and wallace was too far up the pitch. 2nd was stupid positioning at the corner as no one was on the edge of the box. 3rd was because the two centre halves were too tight and far up.

I hear Ronaldinho is looking for a new club

Blair Spittal once Dundee United are relegated.

Blair Spittal once Dundee United are relegated.

I'd rather not give them any money that might keep them afloat

Watched the Dundee Derby today and liked the look of both Spittal and the right winger for Dundee think his name is Kerr. Granted only one game, any other bears seen any more of they two - potential?

Also I see that jonjo shelvey is wanting away from Swansea, vaguely remember Warburton mentioning his name in some context before; it wasn't as a potential signing obviously but rather in context of next gen I think. So maybe he rates him, I reckon he would be a good addiction and fill gap of a DM we are short of...wages are obviously a barrier right away, but perhaps some type of loan??

How about a return to Ibrox for Lewis Macleod. I don't know if he's injured or just out of favour at Brentford but looking at their website I can't see that he's played for them. A pawn to raise emergency cash in the financial difficulties of last season he's far too good a player to be left languishing in a club and not playing football. As MW says often enough players have to play. And Lewis is a fine talent. Bring him back on loan or on permanent deal?

1 person likes this

Watched the Dundee Derby today and liked the look of both Spittal and the right winger for Dundee think his name is Kerr. Granted only one game, any other bears seen any more of they two - potential?

Also I see that jonjo shelvey is wanting away from Swansea, vaguely remember Warburton mentioning his name in some context before; it wasn't as a potential signing obviously but rather in context of next gen I think. So maybe he rates him, I reckon he would be a good addiction and fill gap of a DM we are short of...wages are obviously a barrier right away, but perhaps some type of loan??

Is that a serious suggestion?

How about a return to Ibrox for Lewis Macleod. I don't know if he's injured or just out of favour at Brentford but looking at their website I can't see that he's played for them. A pawn to raise emergency cash in the financial difficulties of last season he's far too good a player to be left languishing in a club and not playing football. As MW says often enough players have to play. And Lewis is a fine talent. Bring him back on loan or on permanent deal?

Pretty sure he's just always been injured since moving. He was on his way back when he tripped over a twig and was out for ages again. He then played in their reserves towards the end of last year but got a hamstring injury and is out again.

Gabriel Tamas? Seeing he is being realised by Cardiff and if warbs can keep him off the booze he's a solid defender.

Gabriel Tamas? Seeing he is being realised by Cardiff and if warbs can keep him off the booze he's a solid defender.

No thanks.

Diego Poyet is available for loan. Could be worth a shot as he is primarily a defensive midfielder. He's been at MK Dons and has been linked to Charlton who are in a real mess.

John Souttar is now in the final 6 month of his contract. Free to speak to any club. Although my money is on the tarriers.

I don't see the big deal with Souttar. Seen him a few times and never looked amazing to me. Potential to be a rank average defender in the mould of Gary Caldwell or Andy Webster IMO. Nothing more than tha, of course I could be wrong, there must be some reason for all the hype

6:15

PALACE TARGET £10M SHELVEY

Crystal Palace are set to offer Jonjo Shelvey a way out of Swansea, the Irish Independent are reporting.

The England midfielder has fallen out of favour and was left out of the Swans squad for their most recent game, away at Manchester United.

However, the south Wales club are still looking for £10m for the former Liverpool man, who has previously worked with Palace boss Alan Pardew at Charlton

Ya fucking mad man

1 person likes this

Hearing good things about Josh Windows or something like that. Plays for Accrington and word i hear is we may well be interested in him. One to watch out for.....

Hearing good things about Josh Windows or something like that. Plays for Accrington and word i hear is we may well be interested in him. One to watch out for.....

out for a fish...