Epl Last Man Standing

I'm too sober for new year and got thinking...(heeeeeds!)

Admin move to betting and gambling if need be, thought this may get more action here though.

Before I start, this can be worked initially for charity, then for bragging rights.

Every week you get to pick 1 team, EPL only, no cup matches only league. Once you have picked a team, you can't pick that team again.

If your team loses your out, if they win you progress.

You will be surprised how quickly this narrows down., last man standing wins.

Now the complicated part, could we make this £5/£10? If numbers where sufficient (it's for a Rangers charity lads AND bragging rights) would whatever charity

...I was thinking govanblue as he and the veterans are well established here...give a prize, a lot lesser obviously than the overall money intake, so the charity benefits greatly. But still a prize i.e training top or the likes.

The last man standing competition can start up again from the next match after the last, for those shite bags that go out first round :P

Throwing that right out there lads tweek or completely dismiss as you please, I'm a gambler, and a bear so would be the first name down.

Cheers, and GB distance yourself as you please, your the only one I've dealt with on here and could mention.

Babn

Ps I can make lists of people, teams picked/teams left, members out/left in.

Not seen this on here yet, only reason I'm posting it, and adding the charity element because no bear here would be a snide with there entry fee, if for bears less fortunate than ourselves.

We started doing it in the pub this season and it got won on the the first game, someone picked villa and he was last man standing after 1 fucking game.

To date it's been won a further twice and we are down to the last 4 again (I'm one of them)it just goes to prove how hard it is to get coupons up with the bizarre results that get thrown up each week.