Osman Sow

EatDolphins

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee addition in Midfield as well :anguish:http://rangers.co.uk/talent/Fraser-Fyvie/

Great for the dressing room. I heard he holds the world record for putting mascara on. 11 people in under a minute. He can also go in for a tackle and end up off the pitch if you turn to the left. Incredible talent.

I can't for the life of me understand why we need placeholders for all these league players. Mental.

http://rangers.co.uk/talent/scott-brown

Maybe the pages are generated by the URLS?

EDIT: probably not...

http://rangers.co.uk/talent/king-jambo

That bottom link is gone.

Was that a photo of Jambo? :lol:

some dafty is messing about with his wikipedia page. apparently he played for the IRA.

some people truly do have sad lifes that this is what they get up to on a friday night.

I hope that people start to take the actions of celtic fans on social media more seriously. OK, this vvikipedia pish isn't really going to do anything, but I vvas on youtube looking at some videos of our 9 in a rovv legends and frankly, the amount of celtic created shite taking the piss out of our club, and making us out to be complete pricks is alarming. I couldn't go through video after video of rangers content, I vvas constantly bombarded by this hatred and falsifying of our club.

Sadly a lot of people vvill be taken in by this shite, and not see hovv sad and pathetic it all is. It's about time vve fought for our club and took this seriously. Yes, vve are rising above it, but frankly, vve are also making ourselves a stupidly easy target.

I state again, this vvikipedia shite isn't really vvhat I'm on about, but I vvould like our fans to not underestimate the povver of social media and viral videos. Celtic fans are pissing all over us on youtube at the moment - and I'm actually quite shocked at hovv much.

Remember, vve don't have to lovver ourselves and fight fire vvith fire.

I hope that people start to take the actions of celtic fans on social media more seriously. OK, this vvikipedia pish isn't really going to do anything, but I vvas on youtube looking at some videos of our 9 in a rovv legends and frankly, the amount of celtic created shite taking the piss out of our club, and making us out to be complete pricks is alarming. I couldn't go through video after video of rangers content, I vvas constantly bombarded by this hatred and falsifying of our club.

Sadly a lot of people vvill be taken in by this shite, and not see hovv sad and pathetic it all is. It's about time vve fought for our club and took this seriously. Yes, vve are rising above it, but frankly, vve are also making ourselves a stupidly easy target.

I state again, this vvikipedia shite isn't really vvhat I'm on about, but I vvould like our fans to not underestimate the povver of social media and viral videos. Celtic fans are pissing all over us on youtube at the moment - and I'm actually quite shocked at hovv much.

vvhat?

I don't think the link to our website indicates anything, but I think Sow would be a decent signing.

He's not somebody who is likely to win you a league but we have to build a squad capable of challenging them over the course of a season and he would be a decent option to have in the squad.

What the utter fuck?