*** The Official Rangers V Cowdenbeath Match Thread ***

Club Deck, Broomloan Rear and Copland Rear all shut, with still plenty tickets left we looking at under 20,000 for this ?

At least it means quicker getting away from Ibrox, has been a nightmare for the 3:00 pm kick off's this season

Looking forward to seeing Forester get some minutes today. Hopefully we get into a decent lead and we see him nice and early. I think Oduwa will start today to get him back in the groove, same with Zelalem. Maybe Holt will be rested and possibly McKay too

Is McKay a natural right winger? He tends to cut in quite a lot when deployed on the left, so if he is a natural right winger, perhaps forrester in on left to get balance of two wingers pushing down the flanks

I don't think he is but I agree it would be great to see how he does on the right. I have loved watching him this season but I would like to see the damage he could do going outside the full-backs. I just get the feeling he's not that confident delivering crosses with his left foot.

Is McKay a natural right winger? He tends to cut in quite a lot when deployed on the left, so if he is a natural right winger, perhaps forrester in on left to get balance of two wingers pushing down the flanks

He played right wing for us when Temps was playing, and left wing when Aird was playing. He played right wing for the Scotland U19's, but left wing for Morton last year. I would play him on the right and Forrester on the left, Barrie seems to do well hitting the byline and tapping it in and that would be easier on the right side.

Club Deck, Broomloan Rear and Copland Rear all shut, with still plenty tickets left we looking at under 20,000 for this ?

At least it means quicker getting away from Ibrox, has been a nightmare for the 3:00 pm kick off's this season

Copland rear isn't closed. It's open to fans paying at the gate.