Rangers Confirm Pre-Contract Signings Of Crooks & Windass.

Looks like MW didn't lie so your accusation is unfounded

So, they haven't signed contracts with Rangers FC? Is the club lying too?

By the by, Zelalem has signed on for another 5/6 months so that makes five, not 1 or 2, Rangers signings in January.

I can't believe you of all people would defend these lies we have been told. Am pyoor raging so hard a little wee came out.

So refreshing to see young talented players joining up.

Exciting times mate. The top flight are going to be in for a fight next season.

Our ambition seems to be a huge selling point, shich IMO meas these guys share those ambitions.

If he does well for us, we could always sign him on a new deal and get it increased. He seems ambitious.

Hope so.

3.5 mill ain't really that much for a English side to punt on, I rather we held out for money like the tims seem to get.

Like you say If he impresses then we can offer a more lucrative contract and increase or remove the clause.

Exciting times mate. The top flight are going to be in for a fight next season.

Our ambition seems to be a huge selling point, shich IMO meas these guys share those ambitions.

Exactly.

I feel the top flight sides to be a bit stale while we have a young, hungry and talented team who can only go from strength to strength.

We hadn't really spent anything yet either so fingers crossed a couple of high standard signings mixed in with what we have (or will have) will see us challenging from the off!

@AndyNewportPA: I understand @windass101's Rangers deal has a £3.5m release clause

Ooooft! Finally! Such a simple, and seemingly basic clause of a contract yet we have failed to cover this and been stung many a time with such an omission........

Accrington owner will be crying himself to sleep and having a meltdown on Twitter. To be fair, he has every right to be gutted, and I would be too if I were him but he's been acting a bit of a dick. Being a Scottish team we have been screwed over many a time due to the financial gulf so it's good to have a bit of good news for once. The rules are shit but sometimes you need to just suck it up..........

Ooooft! Finally! Such a simple, and seemingly basic clause of a contract yet we have failed to cover this and been stung many a time with such an omission........

Accrington owner will be crying himself to sleep and having a meltdown on Twitter. To be fair, he has every right to be gutted, and I would be too if I were him but he's been acting a bit of a dick. Being a Scottish team we have been screwed over many a time due to the financial gulf so it's good to have a bit of good news for once. The rules are shit but sometimes you need to just suck it up..........

These clauses tend to favour the player rather than the club to be honest (tu)