Rangers Confirm Pre-Contract Signings Of Crooks & Windass.

offer 500k to take both them now :)

Not convinced we are that desperate.

Their chairman was probably pissing and moaning in the hope we would do something like that. However, if MW believes we don't need them to win this league it seems stupid to pay over the odds for the players now when we can pick them up in the summer.

Or now it's not MA money have we changed our view on expenditures?

I'd much rather we were scouring the lower reaches of English football than going for players in the SPL.

In England their talent pool is far greater than ours and without a doubt English talent is finding it more and more difficult to find its way in to the EPL.

I really don't know who people expect us to target but I believe we now have a strong football department and we won't be signing players without properly "scouting" them.

Can see your point, a good point to make on signing these boys. Dele Alli was an MK Dons player last season in league 2 and is 1 of champions league chasing Spurs best players this season. Agree with the other guy who mentioned Bradshaw too possibly unlikely now tho.

Since the story first broke months ago that we were interested in both Windass and Crooks they've never been mentioned separately, now it comes to the pre-transfers we've signed Windass and theres been no word on Crooks.

They aren't husband and wife, they both have different interests and the move might be right for Windass and his family but not crooks.

Since the story first broke months ago that we were interested in both Windass and Crooks they've never been mentioned separately, now it comes to the pre-transfers we've signed Windass and theres been no word on Crooks.

I thought somewhere mentioned that the Crooks deal will follow and both are expected to join Rangers in the summer. I can't remember if it's STV or the rebel