Strongest 11

Since the start if te season I've felt we were 1 player short. Granted we have a great squad, the issue was either bring in a really good striker and play Waghorn right or keep Waghorn central and another McKay type player there...as the first half if the season unfolded I still believe this area is weak with no-one good enough to hold that position.

Exciting times to see how Windass will fit in there, and also forrester and young Harry Forrester looks like he can be the player to add that bit of extra quality there.

Wes

Tav

Kieran

Ball

Wallace

Holt

Halliday

Law

Forrester

Waghorn

McKay

I get the ethos of the 'squad' but every manager has there first pick, I wonder who's Warburtons will be.

It does seem that we are going to have some decent squad depth once these guys come in. I'm sure a few more will leave though. If the Accrington lads come in this month we're looking at...

GK - Wes, Gostomski, Bell

RB - Tav, Aird, Sinnamon

CB- Kiernan, Wilson, Ball, Crooks

LB- Wallace, Halliday

DM- Halliday, Crooks, Ball

CM- Holt, Law, Halliday, Crooks, Windass, Shiels, Forrester, Thompson, Zelalem

Wings- McKay, Windass, Forrester, Waghorn, Halliday, Miller, Clark, Walsh, Templeton, Aird, Oduwa

CF- Waghorn, Miller, Windass, Clark, Hardie, Crooks

It does seem that we are going to have some decent squad depth once these guys come in. I'm sure a few more will leave though. If the Accrington lads come in this month we're looking at...

RB - Tav, Aird, Sinnamon

LB- Wallace, Halliday

Wings- McKay, Windass, Forrester, Waghorn, Halliday, Miller, Clark, Walsh, Templeton, Aird, Oduwa

Thompson can play LB as well.

My word.

I'm full of belief that Warburton and McParland know what they're doing with our recruitment but 4 days after winning 6-0 away from home, we're dropping hat-trick sorer Miller and, in some cases, Halliday based on a couple of Youtube vids? Thanks for the effort lads. Kenny, enjoy your new ball.

It might be worth waiting until we see the new boys perform in blue a couple of times.

RB - Tav, Aird, Sinnamon

LB- Wallace, Halliday

According to your list, we are still full of Crooks :D

My word.

I'm full of belief that Warburton and McParland know what they're doing with our recruitment but 4 days after winning 6-0 away from home, we're dropping hat-trick sorer Miller and, in some cases, Halliday based on a couple of Youtube vids? Thanks for the effort lads. Kenny, enjoy your new ball.

It might be worth waiting until we see the new boys perform in blue a couple of times.

Ah I wouldn't worry about it. The new boys will be slaughtered and labelled cunts etc after they star in our next defeat.

RB - Tav, Aird, Sinnamon

LB- Wallace, Halliday

Amazing how many of the squad have the same name ?

Interesting that no-one at all has picked Zelalem, what with him being the guy touted to have a big future. Totally agree, I wouldn't pick him either. Wouldn't pick any of the new guys either until I had seen what they could do and they've had time to train and get with the program, we don't even know if the manager has bought them as first picks or as potential to phase in if things go right.
The only slot I feel is wide open right now is one wide player.