Julescotia - A Request

Hola

I was wondering if you take requests for songs in your vids? Being a 28 year old male from the dance and hip hop era I had no interest in rock music until recently.

I came across a David cooper tribute video which used its a kind of magic by queen and thought it was the most perfect song to use for the purpose of the video.

Tomorrow I am expecting a great day with great football. Can you please please use its a kinda magic in your vid for tomorrow?

Hola

I was wondering if you take requests for songs in your vids? Being a 28 year old male from the dance and hip hop era I had no interest in rock music until recently.

I came across a David cooper tribute video which used its a kind of magic by queen and thought it was the most perfect song to use for the purpose of the video.

Tomorrow I am expecting a great day with great football. Can you please please use its a kinda magic in your vid for tomorrow?

aZ3LDBs1ExsE8.gif

Bellshill bear and Rangersmind are the same poster. Reported

Report that all you want, Keysersore

Admin will check both our IP addresses and realise we're not the same poster.

You sir are just a tedious prickly, it's no wonder I had already noted you as a poor poster

You are deluded.

Report that all you want, Keysersore

Admin will check both our IP addresses and realise we're not the same poster.

You sir are just a tedious prickly, it's no wonder I had already noted you as a poor poster

You are deluded.

Have you a note book with some names in it?

Tedious prickly? Is that like a boring cactus?

Just asking like

Great idea Bellshill Bear, I once put on the radio to listen to a Gers game and as it was Radio 2 they were playing "Agadoo" by "Black Lace", so I then tuned it to Radio Scotland for the Gers game commentary.

If you are doing requests Jules can you play "Agadoo" by "Black Lace" as the backing for the Rangers-Livingstone highlights next week, it'll bring back those memories for me ?

Anyone else got suitable requests for the following games ?

It's A Kind Of Magic I always find synonymous with Davie Cooper, so if I was to use that tune it would be for a video of him.
As for Black Lace, I just associate that with my wardrobe ;)

I think for the next match or 2, I 'll pick something off my Gerry & The Pacemakers album :pipe:

Great idea Bellshill Bear, I once put on the radio to listen to a Gers game and as it was Radio 2 they were playing "Agadoo" by "Black Lace", so I then tuned it to Radio Scotland for the Gers game commentary.

If you are doing requests Jules can you play "Agadoo" by "Black Lace" as the backing for the Rangers-Livingstone highlights next week, it'll bring back those memories for me ?

Can I have the Billy Boys ? Or is listening to that a sectarian offence.

nellie the elephant

for the next hivs game