History And Friendship Between Chelsea And Glasgow Rangers

corbyloyal84

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the poster "Briton" won't like this

That's right...I don't. That's why I posted 'fuck Chelsea' doh It's also why I started a thread regarding 'posters' getting the club's title wrong. (That's Chelsea of London BTW).

Anyone that favours another English team is as good as a tarrier in my book.

Down for the game tonight - up the Chels!

Was in the museum at the Bridge yesterday and they have the pendants from the times we played them hanging.

Pish. Fuck Chelsea.

Where were Chelsea and the millions and millions of Chelsea fans who love Rangers when we were in Admininstration?

Bunch of gloryhunters these days with their Barcelona tops, Chelsea and Man U tops, half of them probably dont own a Rangers top.

None of these teams have any affliliation with Rangers as much as folk want them to. None of these teams, other than Linfield, have ever done a thing for us in modern times. Fuck the lot of them. Why does everyone have to have 2 or more teams.

Rangers is my Club and I couldnt care about any other club, and I think its cringey how everyone who likes Arsenal or Chelsea or whoever has to try and come up with some nonsense about how the Club has a pyoor speshul tarrier like relationship. Because they dont.

I am a Rangers fan that lives in West London. I do not think most of the Chelsea fans I have sat among know of any link really, sure there are stands outside selling a link but 60 per cent have no idea. I go to Chelsea occasionally as it is 20 mins away but to be honest its better atmosphere in the pubs before and after-I know that is true everywhere!

Because probably about 90%+ chelsea fans couldnt give a shit about what they perceive as a little Scottish Club, the fact that so many cling to these English teams makes me think they share that view

Just because a bunch of hooligan right wing fannies decide to shout Rangers because of some ICF pish doesnt mean the Clubs have any real connection.

If i find 50 Rangers and Royal Antwerp F.C. fans does that mean we have a special relationship, does it fuck.

I can only remember one time when there was a lot of Chelsea fans at a European away game, Porto away (the old stadium ), think it was 1982/83, that was some trip!!

Aye it was bonkers, our bus got shot at from the high flats, feckin scary

Pish. Fuck Chelsea.

Where were Chelsea and the millions and millions of Chelsea fans who love Rangers when we were in Admininstration?

Bunch of gloryhunters these days with their Barcelona tops, Chelsea and Man U tops, half of them probably dont own a Rangers top.

None of these teams have any affliliation with Rangers as much as folk want them to. None of these teams, other than Linfield, have ever done a thing for us in modern times. Fuck the lot of them. Why does everyone have to have 2 or more teams.

Rangers is my Club and I couldnt care about any other club, and I think its cringey how everyone who likes Arsenal or Chelsea or whoever has to try and come up with some nonsense about how the Club has a pyoor speshul tarrier like relationship. Because they dont.

There's a difference between liking other clubs and supporting them though. There's various teams I like to do well (tends to change with players/managers) but I don't feel any pain if they lose. You can only really support one club.

Just because a bunch of hooligan right wing fannies decide to shout Rangers because of some ICF pish doesnt mean the Clubs have any real connection.

If i find 50 Rangers and Royal Antwerp F.C. fans does that mean we have a special relationship, does it fuck.

Just because you've picked one point in that whole article to pull apart doesn't mean you're right either mate.

Clearly there is more to it than that.

Just because you've picked one point in that whole article to pull apart doesn't mean you're right either mate.

Clearly there is more to it than that.

Ive been going to Ibrox for 23 years and never heard of this Chelsea connection, ive always known there were bears who supported Chelsea and vice versa, but its only recently ive started to hear about this connection and relationship, its nothing more than some fans sharing the same views the Clubs themselves have no connection. I for one dislike Chelsea. And i dont think ANY Clubs name deserves to be alongside The Rangers

Chelsea are a small club bought by a billionaire, and its only then that i remember folk shouting about them,no one made a big deal of the connection when they were just another club, at least in my memory

Ive been going to Ibrox for 23 years and never heard of this Chelsea connection, ive always known there were bears who supported Chelsea and vice versa, but its only recently ive started to hear about this connection and relationship, its nothing more than some fans sharing the same views the Clubs themselves have no connection. I for one dislike Chelsea. And i dont think ANY Clubs name deserves to be alongside The Rangers

Read the start of the article again then, it will explain how there is a connection which goes back longer than 23 years. My Dad has talked to me about the Rangers/Chelsea connection as long as I can remember and he started going to games in the mid 60s.

I'm not saying I like Chelsea or we should all support them, no one other than Rangers for me either, but there is clearly more to it than the point you raised.

Read the start of the article again then, it will explain how there is a connection which goes back longer than 23 years. My Dad has talked to me about the Rangers/Chelsea connection as long as I can remember and he started going to games in the mid 60s.

I'm not saying I like Chelsea or we should all support them, no one other than Rangers for me either, but there is clearly more to it than the point you raised.

Absolutely, I've always seen plenty of England or Northern Ireland flags with both the Rangers and Chelsea crest on them.

Bar's like the Dog's Bollocks bar in Thailand, started by Chris 'chubby' Henderson, a one time leader of the Chelsea Headhunters, is both a Chelsea and Rangers bar, as are others.

Supporters Clubs like Invicta Loyal, both Rangers and Chelsea fans, as are others.

The connection has always been there, from way at the start, to more up to date stuff as the article the OP posted explains.

I'm a Rangers fan, i'm a Rangers fan only, but I like Chelsea due to the connection with my Team, Rangers.

Absolutely, I've always seen plenty of England or Northern Ireland flags with both the Rangers and Chelsea crest on them.

Bar's like the Dog's Bollocks bar in Thailand, started by Chris 'chubby' Henderson, a one time leader of the Chelsea Headhunters, is both a Chelsea and Rangers bar, as are others.

Supporters Clubs like Invicta Loyal, both Rangers and Chelsea fans, as are others.

The connection has always been there, from way at the start, to more up to date stuff as the article the OP posted explains.

I'm a Rangers fan, i'm a Rangers fan only, but I like Chelsea due to the connection with my Team, Rangers.

(tu)

What's your reference for the claim that a connection has always been there? I thought I knew a little of Rangers history but I didn't know that. I knew of the Arsenal connection of the 30's and the mutual respect between Chapman and William Struth; and that we used to play teams like Nottingham Forrest and Blackburn Rovers on a regular basis in the early days, but I don't remember any particular connection with Chelsea.