Tips Thread 2016

mrwin

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at tonight 6.10 due to Chandresh being involved I think Sciarra on paper has already won.

I had Chandresh at 16/1 E/W in a 7 horse race where it came 2nd, I am sure it's capable of better and could do so tonight.

If's and ands should be considered though and I'd be worried in an 11 horse race that Sciarra 11/8 might just be mugged by a sleeper or that Chandresh 8/1 will keep the powder dry.

If value is what we're looking for then Take Charge and Dark Forest are it imo, both 22/1 and worthy of an E/W on paper - if you look at the betting on bet 365 you can bet without Sciarra and get 14/1 on both of them. Without Sciarra and Chandresh you can get 11/1 on both and E/W I think the pair of them are a cracking bet. If Sciarra and Chandresh are the first two in the latter bet then Take Charge/Dark Forest could finish 3rd and return a 11/1 winner. Hell 4th and 5th would get you a return of 1/1 e/w on either of them.

There's also the forecast/reverse forecast options to consider in such a race.

Bit mucky and time is now VERY short but I've put it up.

Peter Park looks the only other danger of sorts but don't fancy it.

EDIT Peter Park wins :lol: if I had said fuck all it'd have panned out roughly what I said, I could have the winning lottery number and if I said fuck all the machine would split and the balls would bounce all over the set floor live on tv.

• 3 weeks later...

Going to have an EW on Highway Robber @ 12/1 in the 5:00 Ayr. 

Only having a wee flutter as he showed something two runs back but didn't get a clear run in the final furlong and then ran on,that was at 1m this is over 1.2 so might get the trip.

Had a look at todays 2.15 at Kempton.

Dunnscotia should be able to win this one comfortably unless it stops dead halfway through the final furlong (7-1).

But the E/W angle (not ruling out a win btw) is Almanack at (16-1) it looks MASSIVELY overpriced considering the time it set with a stone more on it's back. 

• 1 month later...