Tips Thread 2016

mrwin

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AnybodyĀ fancy trying to pick one horse a day?

Had a look at todays racing Ready in the 2.55 catches the eye for obvious reasons. I also like Riddlestown in the 1.45 but worried it might have a bit too much weight

Ā 

So the one I'm banking on today is YOURHOLIDAYISOVER Ā 3.15 Southwell.

Backed it ew last twice, so already had a bit of money from it. Hoping it will go one better today but as I'm a shitebag I'm going each way again. Got 10-1 so even place would be acceptable.

Don't think anybody is interested in this, but had a decent day yesterday so will plug on.

Ā 

Like the look of Sunny the One in the 2.25 had place money back before and 4 places is tempting. But been off for a while and first run for new stable gives me doubts.

Modeligo in the 3.35 is a decent horse often let down by poor jumping. If it jumps well it'll be hard to peg back. But it's a big if.

The one I'm going for id DUN SCAITH in the 4.05.

Was always going to be up against it last time at Cheltenham but was decent enough before that. It's 20-1 and ew for 4 places it's worth a little ew interest.

Billy My Boy in the 2.40 at Warwick would be a popular winner(tu)

16 hours ago, Barbarrosa said:

Don't think anybody is interested in this, but had a decent day yesterday so will plug on.

Ā 

Like the look of Sunny the One in the 2.25 had place money back before and 4 places is tempting. But been off for a while and first run for new stable gives me doubts.

Modeligo in the 3.35 is a decent horse often let down by poor jumping. If it jumps well it'll be hard to peg back. But it's a big if.

The one I'm going for id DUN SCAITH in the 4.05.

Was always going to be up against it last time at Cheltenham but was decent enough before that. It's 20-1 and ew for 4 places it's worth a little ew interest.

Billy My Boy in the 2.40 at Warwick would be a popular winner(tu)

Absolutely pish. What was your thinking on these man?Ā 

Especially the one against kings winner (which I had a score on :) )Ā 

Really struggling to understand your picks there.Ā 

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Absolutely pish. What was your thinking on these man?Ā 

Especially the one against kings winner (which I had a score on :) )Ā 

Really struggling to understand your picks there.Ā 

The one against Kings horse was mentioned purely for it's name. It wasn't a tip which I thought was obvious.

Dun Scaith was disapointing. I thought it was worth the risk as they were paying on 4 places. However non runners reduced that to 3 and he only managed 6th.

Decent Tuesday crap yesterday I'll let somebody else have a go today.

3 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

We need like a tips siren on this site sometimes.

Sorry boys!!

l got the message earlier but didn't pick it up till late as l was out in the sticks all day!!!!

shepton fuckin Mallet!!!

??????

ps

wWe are heading into Xmas stable tips so keep an eye out for late posts!!!!

36 minutes ago, BonjourBonjour said:

Been tipped a dog in the 7.16 Newcastle.

Romeo Rampage(trap 6). 15/8 @ Paddy Power.

Not one to go that confident on as its only a sprint race.The nice folk at Paddies only let me have Ā£33.34 on . :drugang:

missed break a bit then ran UTTER GASH

LeicesterĀ 

Real Madrid

Monaco v Spurs Over 2.5

Leicester 2 up and Real 1 up. Monaco missed a penalty and some huge chances in the game. Still 0-0.

Returns Ā£154

Just cant seem to get anything up at the moment. Hoping for Ā big 2nd half if the spurs game.

21 minutes ago, dee9 said:

LeicesterĀ 

Real Madrid

Monaco v Spurs Over 2.5

Leicester 2 up and Real 1 up. Monaco missed a penalty and some huge chances in the game. Still 0-0.

Returns Ā£154

Just cant seem to get anything up at the moment. Hoping for Ā big 2nd half if the spurs game.

:)

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

:)

Need Leicester and real to hang on now mate. Only 1 goal in each game but real have a man advantage thanks to Ā wullie collum:lol:

Honestly couldnt believe what i was seeing in that spurs game after 7mins of 2nd half.

Ā 

Ā 

59 minutes ago, dee9 said:

LeicesterĀ 

Real Madrid

Monaco v Spurs Over 2.5

Returns Ā£154

Fuckin Yeeeeees!!!!!!

Ā 

1st in a longtime:crywank: