*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Kompany actually done me with that wonder goal. Stuck £50 quid on, on my 3 bets (to win £260 on each) and also in-play £10 on B Silva or D Silva to hit the target from outside the box.

One came up so I'm £200 up. However, I just needed Sterling to have one additional shot, any kinda shot for another £260. He had 35 minutes to do it but as soon as Kompany scored they weren't that interested in shooting! Can't complain though.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Big Kompany actually done me with that wonder goal. Stuck £50 quid on, on my 3 bets (to win £260 on each) and also in-play £10 on B Silva or D Silva to hit the target from outside the box.

One came up so I'm £200 up. However, I just needed Sterling to have one additional shot, any kinda shot for another £260. He had 35 minutes to do it but as soon as Kompany scored they weren't that interested in shooting! Can't complain though.

Was shiting myself before he scored, was thinking, would just be my luck waiting on city, then the cunts lose. 

Just now, orange&blue92 said:

Was shiting myself before he scored, was thinking, would just be my luck waiting on city, then the cunts lose. 

What a chance Leicester had at the death. Should have scored but gotta at least work the keeper. If it was Vardy it might have been a different story! Who cares now though, fair play, decent nights work all round.

7 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Had De Jong, Van De Beek and Ziyech to have 13+ tackles combined for £300. They had 11 tackles combined in the first half alone then 1 tackle between the 3 of them in the second half haha!

Seen a tweet saying the first 2 had 8 between them in the first 25 mins , cheers for pointing these markets out btw as they're something I hadn't bothered with before 

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Seen a tweet saying the first 2 had 8 between them in the first 25 mins , cheers for pointing these markets out btw as they're something I hadn't bothered with before 

You get a lot of near misses but there is some great value in them. As they are relatively new markets I think the bookies struggle to price them accurately. There's so many markets though so it's difficult to know which one to go with!

35 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

You get a lot of near misses but there is some great value in them. As they are relatively new markets I think the bookies struggle to price them accurately. There's so many markets though so it's difficult to know which one to go with!

Yeah they're great for giving a good bit of interest in games where not bothered who wins