*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Hutchy WATP said:

That's exactly what happens mate, happened to me before.

Am not sure where rules have been broken for them to do that though. They offered me a cash out n I took it. It's not my fault they offered it before the goal got chopped. 

First time I've ever experienced this type of situation though. Will update this in the morning what happens 

I get what you're saying if they make a mistake n pay out incorrectly or that butI think odds are in my favour here. I must have had miliseconds before it went unavailable too :lol:

Not overly arsed but it would be a class wee glitch in the matrix to have benefitted from lol

Cunts

We are contacting you regarding bet ID CD882107538W placed at the odds of 13/10 on Borussia Dortmund (Fulltime Result Nurnberg v Borussia Dortmund) which you cashed out. We have identified that the cash out amount offered was incorrect due to an incorrect price and as such, in accordance with our rules, the bet should be resettled at the correct cash out amount. As a gesture of goodwill we will void the bet as the correct cash out amount would have returned less than your original stake.

Screenshot_2019-02-18-23-00-52.png

5 hours ago, Hutchy WATP said:

Utter cunts mate, was hard enough getting one over the bookies but they've got you tied up one way or another now with the terms and conditions online.

I like a shot on the slots myself, pure poison as well, find it hard to leave them :lol: 

We are contacting you in regard to your balance on your account which temporarily moved into a negative. As a gesture of goodwill and to resolve the issue, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and we welcome you to continue to bet with us.

Who said bookies are always bad eh

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

We are contacting you in regard to your balance on your account which temporarily moved into a negative. As a gesture of goodwill and to resolve the issue, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and we welcome you to continue to bet with us.

Who said bookies are always bad eh

Fair play to them

I had a similar situation a few months ago with a Serie A game, but didnt think quick enough to withdraw it.

No chance they would have done that if you were only betting with them a few times a year

49 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Fair play to them

I had a similar situation a few months ago with a Serie A game, but didnt think quick enough to withdraw it.

No chance they would have done that if you were only betting with them a few times a year

Aye they're no daft they know I'm a valuable customer :lol:

4 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Have you kept the 1p in there to watch streams ? 

Not sure if its still the same as a year or two ago when I used them but if you keep 1p your account is funded and you can watch all the streams.

Na, put a tenner in there for the in play free bet in the Liverpool game the other night.

Put no penalties in the first minute of it at 1/1000 to get my cash back straight away.

1 hour ago, Rum Ham said:

Na, put a tenner in there for the in play free bet in the Liverpool game the other night.

Put no penalties in the first minute of it at 1/1000 to get my cash back straight away.

With the luck of most of us on here I'm surprised there wasn't a first min pen !

1 minute ago, murzo said:

I’m fuckin scunnered with betting. Think I’ve won like twice all season on the football, sick of it.

I'm up pretty decently since Christmas but I'm getting scunnered with betting in general. Close to putting a limit on myself or a conscious betting kitty per week/weekend. Might even enhance my betting experience. 

I've probably spunked close to 800 in a week'ish on pure shite, obviously winning n stuff but the overall outlay would sicken ye.

13 minutes ago, murzo said:

I’m fuckin scunnered with betting. Think I’ve won like twice all season on the football and they were wee pishy lines, sick of it.

Stuck to a fiver a week apart from the first last 16 week but made sure I'm not depositing until next weekend, feels so much better.