*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, wully said:

West Ham, Hull, Wigan, Accrington, Dundee & Livingston.

£5 pays £208.

I think you're in with a shout on this one but I'm going to do you a wee favour and not join you on it.

Hull and Wigan (and Walsall, actually) have burst more coupons for me than any other clubs this season, so I shall steer clear and not jinx you;)

Heres a belter for yous lads, thank me when yous are quids in.

Paddy power are doing "sign up for a cash card bet £10 get £40 free" now listen up. You domt need card details at all, all you need is a phone number and email adress. But every shop apart from the one on paisley road west wants ID (passport or driving licence) while u set it up. Tjis shop doesn't,  you can set as many as you like up, then only when you turn profit, do you need a passport or driving licence. They even accept a photo from your phone of it. 

Ive done 16 in the last month, turning fuck knows how much profit, they know what your doing and for every one opened the staff get £25 between them in there next months wage, hense why there not caring. 

It runs out next Saturday.  

So every person you know with a passport or license get there details (offer them a cut of course if you win) Name. Adress. DOB. Fake email, and u can get a sim next door to use as the number. Doesn't matter if the person has an online account. 

Thank me after you do it, £30 will have you £150 of betting dosh ;)

2 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Thinking whether to put a tenner on St midden doing us a favour or not?

I've put £15 on a Rangers/St. Mirren double. About 8/1 on Bet365. It might be a cashing out job but I fancy Hivs to fall behind at some point and us to be in front.

My looney-coupon this week is lower league England home sides: Bradford, Burton, Peterborough, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers and Northampton. £10 returns £238

7 hours ago, TheMotor said:

I've put £15 on a Rangers/St. Mirren double. About 8/1 on Bet365. It might be a cashing out job but I fancy Hivs to fall behind at some point and us to be in front.

My looney-coupon this week is lower league England home sides: Bradford, Burton, Peterborough, Rochdale, Bristol Rovers and Northampton. £10 returns £238

Cashed out at about 85 minutes on the double for £100. Only up about £5 on the day as all my other bets were miles off:(

Had the most unbelievable pieces of luck! Just checked my Betfair account and i'm up £242.48 up! Thought it had to be a mistake but it turns out it's not. Had a tournament match bet in the Shell Houston Open. First piece of luck was I had Koepka to beat Holmes. Koepka shot over par and missed the cut but Holmes didn't start so that leg was voided. I intended to do Oosthuizen to beat Schwartzel but by mistake it turns out I done Schwartzel to beat Oosthuizen, Oosthuizen was 6 over and also missed the cut. Needless to say Schwartzel won but I'd given up thinking I had Oosthuien. Just checked the final leaderboard and it turns out Mickelson bogeyed the last to allow Reed the win by one and a 4 over par round by Hoffman, who was about 7 or 8 ahead at one point allowed Delaet the win.

I occasionally hear about guys having lucky bets but never experienced anything like this myself! Totally jammy cunt! Probably just waste some of it on The Masters, The Petrofac and Semi anyway but hey ho.........

PSG @ 8/11 at home to City (or 7/4 for -1) seems crazily generous considering the shitty odds available for Bayern and Barca so might throw that into a couple of coupons.

Benfica at 16/1 away to Bayern might be worth a couple of quid as they are built to counter attack and have beaten Athletico and Zenit away from home this season. Bayern have been immensely strong at home but only got back on terms with Juve in injury time in the last round so you never know......

7 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Anyone know anything more about the Notts County possible administration saga? 

Got £10 riding on them to be relegated at 25/1.....Although I think half of Scotland has money on them to get relegated after that rumour :D 

I doubt very much that it will happen.

From what I have read, it was a crude attempt by the current owner to force the hand of a potential buyer into a quick deal. Being in League 2, relegation would take them out of the football league and the club would become virtually worthless and difficult to offload at any price. They also have no HMRC issues and their debt appears to be held solely by the owner. His wife is also active on their fan's forums and has said they will keep supporting the club financially until a sale is complete.

31 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

I doubt very much that it will happen.

From what I have read, it was a crude attempt by the current owner to force the hand of a potential buyer into a quick deal. Being in League 2, relegation would take them out of the football league and the club would become virtually worthless and difficult to offload at any price. They also have no HMRC issues and their debt appears to be held solely by the owner. His wife is also active on their fan's forums and has said they will keep supporting the club financially until a sale is complete.

Cheers mate.

It was exciting whilst it lasted! 

Got 4 coupons on today. I've been getting a fair bit of success by making these with bigger starting odds and cashing out as soon as the winnings are attractive enough, say 3 x my money, instead of trying to land bigger coupons.

It also suits my normally cowardly/careful character:pipe:.

ta517d.jpg

oekcj.jpg

erlizm.jpg

2zee9sk.jpg

The 10/- bet strikes again!

About time really, I've been out by one game, sometimes just a goal for the last few weeks, but I got 5 aways today, returning £16.77.

Barnsley fecked me up for my homes against Chesterfield, but I'll take any winning's I can manage.