*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! 10/- strikes again. I've been so unlucky lately with this, I thought I was dead.

Funnily enough I got two lines us, 3 draws and 5 away, although the Den Bosch/Sparta game was cancelled, thus reducing the winnings. It should have been £12.23, but I've worked out to be nearer £7.08 and the draws were a lower than usual this time around paying £14.30.

All in all, £21.38. Handy I can tell you as I'll be able to get a couple of bottles of bear for the game tomorrow and go for a pint on Sunday.

10 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Money was down, pulled like a cunt all the way round. Be questions asked of murphys ride. Laid out £200 on that myself lads so I feel your pain. 

Nevermind mate, happens all the time.

Please keep posting any thoughts or tips you have.

First race at Punchestown looks a bit weird.

Capture.png

Davie Mullins riding for his uncle, Ruby riding for Gordon Elliot which you don't see often, Cooper on WPM's horse, Geraghty riding for Harty (that's fine, McManus pays the guy), Mark Walsh riding for Jessie Harrington while Robbie Power is sitting scratching himself somewhere with another family member riding for his father.

Ball of mad.

Think I owe this horse an apple and a sugar lump or two, what a perfomance in that Irish Gold Cup today... last by a couple of lengths going round the last turn and ended up winning by 12L. Like watching a Gosden horse coming through in a 10f Grade 1 Flat race.

Capture.png

22 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Betting tip 07/02/16

A cheeky £25 bet almost certainly guarantees you a £1000 return, placed on the mighty East Kilbride get you odds of 40/1. 

Be quick though as surely this must be an error (i'd guess the odds should have been 1/40)

Where did u get 40/1 mate ? Only mid 20's on 365 and skybet