*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is WPM up to?

5 entries in the Schweppes Hurdle at Newbury but he's not sent Ruby over.. Townend at Warwick for a couple but travelling to Newbury to ride one for him in the last.

Have gone for a treble with Paul Townend tomorrow.

Open Eagle 1.00 WAR

Petite Parisienne 2.05 WAR

Bleu Berry 4.45 NBY

Anyone experienced this before..

Stuck the last 12 quid in my Betvictor account on Messi to score anytime when it was 3-1. 10 seconds later they get a pen and messi takes it but passes it to Suarez instead of shooting. They paid out £57 so I withdrew it straight away it's pending withdrawl still but they rectified my account and its now -£57. 

Will they cancel the transaction or will it go through and they'll chase me for the money? Or will my account just remain in the red till I deposit?

23 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Anyone experienced this before..

Stuck the last 12 quid in my Betvictor account on Messi to score anytime when it was 3-1. 10 seconds later they get a pen and messi takes it but passes it to Suarez instead of shooting. They paid out £57 so I withdrew it straight away it's pending withdrawl still but they rectified my account and its now -£57. 

Will they cancel the transaction or will it go through and they'll chase me for the money? Or will my account just remain in the red till I deposit?

Change your bookie!!!

???

Whats everyone going for tonight with bet365's risk free bet?

I was taking a week off but am going to put £12.50 on 0.5 goals+ pre-match and see how the game goes and possibly go for a 3-1 PSG win or a red card (well i would do if they offered it) for the risk free bet. noticed these no bet for an own goal either, other than as the 1st goal.

Europa League and Darts tonight. 

With a free £5 bet I've gone for BTTS in 6 matches; Anderlecht, Fiorentina, Villareal, Sporting, Sparta Prague and Marseille. £5 returns £190.

Darts I've went Wright, Chisnall, Taylor, MVG and Barney. £5 returns £126.

Heres the script with star anise. No excuses for her today. Her work at home is brilliant. She's very temperamental. She didn't  like travelling in her box, didn't like to be trotted down to the start but we've seen massive improvement in her behaviour before races. She's very well handicapped and with the claimer on board we think she'll outrun her odds. 

We have master hendre out at wetherby also. Again, well handicapped. He's fit and will relish this race. The only negative is the jockey, James isn't the greatest. Makes regular mistakes but he knows the horse well. If James can stay on him, he's got a chance.

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Heres the script with star anise. No excuses for her today. Her work at home is brilliant. She's very temperamental. She didn't  like travelling in her box, didn't like to be trotted down to the start but we've seen massive improvement in her behaviour before races. She's very well handicapped and with the claimer on board we think she'll outrun her odds. 

For a moment, I thought you were talking about your missus!

Would I be right saying that this season's AW flat has been rubbish over the winter?

I know Godolphin just stick their horses on 747s and fuck off for the winter, but loads of the good AW trainers seem to have given up too. 

No sign of Fanshawe for a while, Beckett and Gosden just sticking up the odd one. Even Hugo Palmer, Noseda and Lanigan don't look interested.

Left with James Tate, Wigham, Fellowes and the odd Charlie Hills entry.

Pish!