*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Know I always go on about Ernie but the man is on fire just now. From his twitter:

Capture.png

Top rated selections for Thursday:

Chelmsford

7.25 William Sayle

Ludlow

1.25 Sunshade

2.25 Haul Away, Black Sam Bella

Taunton

1.05 Never Learn

1.35 Shoal Bay

2.35 Status Quo

3.40 Theatrical Star

Didn't bother with the Clonmel selections, too many.

Had a tenner on Shoal Bay and Sunshade double, cashed out for 56 when Sunshade won and put a tenner back on Shoal Bay at 11/2.

I've got a £1.30 lucky 15 running too with a 15/8 winner + 12/1 winner it's worth about 400 on with my next runner to run. Offering me 131 cash out I'm just taking it n putting a score on the next runner at 13/2 still up 100 no matter what so not fussed 

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Had a tenner on Shoal Bay and Sunshade double, cashed out for 56 when Sunshade won and put a tenner back on Shoal Bay at 11/2.

Did a trixie with those two and Status Quo. Status Quo nowhere but still got £60 back for the £1.25 double.  

Fifth day in a row well in profit. Old man was laughing at me for not realising I was hitting a run and increasing my stakes tho. Happy to be ticking over nicely to be honest.

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

How many times does that fucking Jason weaver pick a 10/1+ seconds before the off man 

See how ATR go through the card and show you each horse, form colours betting and draw and all the rest of it at the bottom of the screen... Usually goes to the next one after about 4-5 seconds.

Before the 7.25 at Chelmsford their wee thing doing that got stuck on Stuart Williams' Pinnata for about a minute. 6/1 at the time, went off at 9/2 and won.

:sherlock:

12 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

See how ATR go through the card and show you each horse, form colours betting and draw and all the rest of it at the bottom of the screen... Usually goes to the next one after about 4-5 seconds.

Before the 7.25 at Chelmsford their wee thing doing that got stuck on Stuart Williams' Pinnata for about a minute. 6/1 at the time, went off at 9/2 and won.

:sherlock:

Conspiracy!

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Conspiracy!

It was a signal!

Years ago I was at Ayr and I think it was Paddy Brennan on this horse. After the lot of them had left the Parade Ring he went round one more time. Standing thinking, "Why the fuck did he do that?"

Horse won at about sevens.

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It was a signal!

Years ago I was at Ayr and I think it was Paddy Brennan on this horse. After the lot of them had left the Parade Ring he went round one more time. Standing thinking, "Why the fuck did he do that?"

Horse won at about sevens.

Like he's giving someone a signal 

41 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Did a trixie with those two and Status Quo. Status Quo nowhere but still got £60 back for the £1.25 double.  

Fifth day in a row well in profit. Old man was laughing at me for not realising I was hitting a run and increasing my stakes tho. Happy to be ticking over nicely to be honest.

Think I've won more in the last few weeks on horses than on fitbaw in the last couple a years :lol: 

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Keep the run going you might have a wee eye for it the now mate, it's a brilliant feeling

Seconded. See to end the day up, and get a wee run going at ending days up. Fantastic feeling.

Your confidence goes up and you walk into a bookies or log in online thinking, "I know more about this than these fannies do".

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

See to end the day up, and get a wee run going at ending days up. Fantastic feeling.

Your confidence goes up and you walk into a bookies or log in online thinking, "I know more about this than these fannies do".

Aye the spring in your step you get is second to none, I prefer winning midweek so I get the full sober feeling of victory lol at the weekend when I win I spunk too much back in on horses I'd never back sober. Today I got 4 6/1s a 12/1 and a 7/2 I think I might have a decent jump season.

34 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Keep the run going you might have a wee eye for it the now mate, it's a brilliant feeling

Aye, it's quality :lol: 

Sitting hoping a horses falls just so a win, happened a couple of times lately, need to learn how to study them though, just picking random horses being tipped is good but a think ad prefer picking my own :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sitting hoping a horses falls just so a win, happened a couple of times lately, need to learn how to study them though, just picking random horses being tipped is good but a think ad prefer picking my own :lol: 

You picked your own yesterday tho, posted eight Ernie horses and you picked out two that won and at decent prices as well!

No shame in using all the info you can get your hands on.

Should have posted his Clonmel selections as well tho.

Clonmel

12.50 Back Bar, Mount Hanover 

1.20 Pat’s Oscar, Poker Party W 13/2, 2nd 11/2

1.50 General Principle, Folsom Blue W 10/1

2.20 A Toi Phil, Tiger Roll, Champagne West, Balko Des Flos  2nd 3/1

2.50 Lilywhite Gesture, Dinaria Des Obeaux W 4/6

3.25 Hardline, Roaring Bull W1/3

38 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A hate when a horse falls even if it's against me :lol:

Unless it's leading at the last