*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate man why the fuck did you put us in at 1/3. It's  no even worth anything to your bet.

Feel for you man 

I know bud I just thought if I'm backing a bet with Rangers teams I had to include us....1/3 ain't that bad these days as years gone by we would be 1/7 for a game like that....never again am I betting on us

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I know bud I just thought if I'm backing a bet with Rangers teams I had to include us....1/3 ain't that bad these days as years gone by we would be 1/7 for a game like that....never again am I betting on us

Honestly gutted for you. I know why you added us due to doing the rest of the Rangers sides but that's fucking horrid

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Honestly gutted for you. I know why you added us due to doing the rest of the Rangers sides but that's fucking horrid

Cheers m8, I can assure you it's just 1 bet in a long list of bets where I've been beat by 1 team or 1 goal in general....anyway their is always tomorrow ?

2 minutes ago, Albertz_11 said:

What’s your tips for Tomorrow!!

gutted for you tho mate 

To be honest m8 on a Sunday I just do a couple of goals galore coupons from all over the globe, I'm finding a lot of generous prices in certain leagues especially in South America, the boys in the pub laugh like fuck when I top up a game in the Ecuadorian serie b but very rarely do the let me down....It's fucking Belgium and Holland that normally fuck me over ??

8 team acca cruising with 15 mins to go last night til Brentford fucked it and just to rub salt in the wounds Blackpool concede in last minute. Can't catch a break to save myself. Stats in both games unreal. Especially Blackpool game. 

4 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

8 team acca cruising with 15 mins to go last night til Brentford fucked it and just to rub salt in the wounds Blackpool concede in last minute. Can't catch a break to save myself. Stats in both games unreal. Especially Blackpool game. 

Brentford done me too, 2/5 too fucking murder