*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Had a winner tonight but was panicking, took a picture when it was letting me cash out then it jumped up to five hundred odd then wouldn't let me cash out so was shitting it for about six or seven minutes, isn't that long but watching all those games ticking over was a complete nightmare, not bad for four pound.

That’s a cracking return for 4quid.How many teams was on the line? 8 or 9

6 hours ago, murzo said:

That’s a cracking return for 4quid.How many teams was on the line? 8 or 9

I had eight, all English, put tenner in and the other line that I thought had a chance got beat off Juve, this line I didn't think much off as when putting it on the odds were getting bigger and laughed when I seen how much it was worth, so thought it was a certainty to get beat.

8 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

I liked your post. But also wish to say fuck you ya jammy prick.

Thanks for the encouragement, hahaha, yeah I know what it's like to lose more than win though, just good to get up before work in the morning a day before getting paid and feel good.

4 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Bet.JPG

*DISCLAIMER* That's what was left in my account after withdrawing my winnings from last night

Just spotted your bet there bud and quite fancied it so went to put it on my online account around 7pm only to find they were already in play and everyone of your selections were winning, just my luck??, went for zenit, Atletico Madrid and Lazio in the end, Got over 8/1, Good luck anyway mate, Hope it comes in

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Fucking nice beat me too , fucking 2 up in 30 mins aswell

Brutal mate, seen Dortmund scored got all excited, never realised Nice had conceded 2 never mind 3 :lol: would've got a free bet if only one fucked it, canny even get that luck :lol: 

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just spotted your bet there bud and quite fancied it so went to put it on my online account around 7pm only to find they were already in play and everyone of your selections were winning, just my luck??, went for zenit, Atletico Madrid and Lazio in the end, Got over 8/1, Good luck anyway mate, Hope it comes in

FUCKING LOVE YOU, DORTMUND!

7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Through all the madness of the game yesterday and the site being hacked this little beauty stoated in:cheers:

Screenshot_20180218-151424.png

Thats lovely mate but do you fancy sharing before it fuckin wins n let someone else share the winnings ya selfish miserable bastard :lol: