*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unreal luck as of late. Liverpool fucked me for 186 and had the horse that came 2nd in the scottish national photo finish. Had another bet that was 1 goal away with 5 mins to go and ended up fucked which was getting about 150

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Unreal luck as of late. Liverpool fucked me for 186 and had the horse that came 2nd in the scottish national photo finish. Had another bet that was 1 goal away with 5 mins to go and ended up fucked which was getting about 150

Argued with my dad for about half an hour about that photo. I said Beccy's horse's nose was clearly a wee bit more behind the line, he wasn't having it because he was on the other one.

She's had shite seasons for the last two years then pops up out of nowhere with that, first ever runner in Scotland I think it was.

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Had an amazing Monday night. Deposited 20 quid at 700 last night and by 10 600 quid was in my bank  

Not getting the benefit of it right enough as it's going to pay off 2 remaining loans I have. But it's now brought my plan for paying things off forward by 6 months  so I'm absolutely delighted 

Brilliant when you actually use a nice wee runs profit for something proper. So many times over the years I could have used winnings on similar and I've fucked it right back too the bookies 

18 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Mate has a small share in Mearing(3.10 Beverley). Stopped in to see him there but his missus said hes at the course to watch. Its about 8/1.

Cant get hold of him so not sure if hes away down to watch it win, or just getting away from his crazy missus. ?

His Mrs must be brutal 

• 2 weeks later...

Tiger Woods is currently 500-1 to win The Players with William Hill. He almost certainly won't win. However William Hill (CURRENTLY) have Each Way as 1/4 odds for top 5 places. Effectively 125-1 to finish top 5. He's currently -3 on his round after 4, and tied 34th. He's out early and could post a decent round to give him a chance tomorrow. Could be decent value. Odds won't last long though..........