*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been trying this the past weeks with Betfair as most games tend have a booking in the last 15 (plus it includes any injury time so you'r probably getting 18/20 minutes at the end, where most players lose their shit!). Up a fair few quid. Just been a booking in the Napoli game so a nice Saturday night win. 

image.thumb.png.53afccb4293c88a857a33af983cfc8a0.png

image.png

10 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Been trying this the past weeks with Betfair as most games tend have a booking in the last 15 (plus it includes any injury time so you'r probably getting 18/20 minutes at the end, where most players lose their shit!). Up a fair few quid. Just been a booking in the Napoli game so a nice Saturday night win. 

image.thumb.png.53afccb4293c88a857a33af983cfc8a0.png

image.png

Read that as shirt and thought aye a late goal and its shirts aff ?

1 minute ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Read that as shirt and thought aye a late goal and its shirts aff ?

Ha! Bit of both although not if you're Sol Bamba! Think there was about 5 cards in the last 15 of the Napoli game although it was partly a swimming contest. Ball was hardly moving due to heavy rain with cunts sliding all over the place.

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Got two up tonight, had one or more goals in all Internationals at 7. 45, it was the special offer in Hills, £25 quid on at 9/1, paid out £250.

Thought it was fucked, but everyone scored in the last five minutes with Holland getting a penalty in the 95th minute, :lol:

Put the boys bet on the Brazil, he wanted 2-0 on, but I fucked it on the machine in the shop and only put on 1-0 which I only found out during the game, haven't told him yet, pays back another £32.50.

Cant grumble at that.

Well done. I like the wee sports offers they do but see if you’re just doing a purely goals one always use the terminals you’ll get better odds. Would’ve probably been around 11/1 for that but a wins a win!

Still trying this card after 75 minutes bet. Only available on select games with Betfair. Only the 3 games today so not a big return but all came up. Going to try and stick solely to this and lump it all on some games tomorrow. If it wins again though i'll probably shit it to lump it all on again!

image.thumb.png.00887b17cb761edc66a2267782506d9c.png

41 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have gone for Tizzard's QUEEN OF THE WIND in the 12.55 at Market Rasen at 5/2.

Don't usually bet on horses at a price like that but think this will win, Tizzard's only horse at the meeting and Tom Scudamore's only ride.

Luca Cumani's final runner out in the first at wolves could be worth watching 

11 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have gone for Tizzard's QUEEN OF THE WIND in the 12.55 at Market Rasen at 5/2.

Don't usually bet on horses at a price like that but think this will win, Tizzard's only horse at the meeting and Tom Scudamore's only ride.

Nice mate. I flagged up the godolphin 10/1(returned 13/2) at Newcastle, never backed it like a fud as I fell asleep after work, think my workmate did too :lol:

11 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Can't get rid of this cunting quote