*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a wager pre tournament on the golf every week on both the PGA and European tours and the majors when they come around. Hoping Aaron Rai who's sitting six shots clear going into the final round of the Hong Kong Open can see it out and win his first tour event. The chasing pack includes Tommy Fleetwood, Matthew Fitzpatrick and Sergio Garcia so he'll have to continue to play at his best to see this one out. Here's hoping but golf is a hard game and I've seen big leads like this caught up with and passed, however, I'd far rather be on the golfer that's six shots clear going into the final round. If Aaron Rai can see it out and I do win the bet I'll donate a portion of the winnings to the RM Veterans fund.

4 hours ago, murzo said:

Know why they’re 3’s when they’re top of the league playing a mid table team?

Think it's because regardless of form or league position it's pretty rare for the away team to win in South American football at least between two teams in the top half of a league.

It's usually a home win or a draw. Not sure about the exact statistics but it seems to be a trend.

12 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Think it's because regardless of form or league position it's pretty rare for the away team to win in South American football at least between two teams in the top half of a league.

It's usually a home win or a draw. Not sure about the exact statistics but it seems to be a trend.

Home team won 3-1 so result sides with your explanation. Didn’t bet on it but a useful bit of info @theblueoysterbar, thanks.

Real Madrid & Yes 
Roma v Real Madrid(Result/Both Teams to Score)27/11/2018None

2/1

To Run2TSG Hoffenheim & Yes 
TSG Hoffenheim v Shakhtar Donetsk(Result/Both Teams to Score)27/11/2018None

13/8

To Run3Leicester & Yes 
Leicester v Southampton(Result/Both Teams to Score)27/11/2018None

10/3

To Run

4Accrington Stanley & Yes

Win and BTTS