*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

31 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Loads of placed horses mate, not many winners at decent prices.

Catterick

3rd at 11/4 but 3rd of 7

2nd 11/8

W 4/11

W 4/6

Nowhere

2nd 11/10

W 2/7

Leicester

2nd 9/2

2nd 3/1

W 1/2

3rd 9/4

W 8/11

W 5/2

Southwell

Nowhere

2nd 11/8

W 4/11

W 4/6

Nowhere

2nd 11/10

W 2/7

Could have got 14/1 off the placepot at Leicester I suppose.

Will keep looking at this, not sure I'll put much money on it though.

Let us know if it ever does click mate. 

I'm going to change my betting up a little, had a good last month but bad year overall. I'm too loyal to trainer jockey combos rather than pick the best horse in the race. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Let us know if it ever does click mate. 

I'm going to change my betting up a little, had a good last month but bad year overall. I'm too loyal to trainer jockey combos rather than pick the best horse in the race. 

I'm trainer loyal. But the best strike rate you get off the absolute top guys is 20-25%, I think Archie Watson and Uncle John on the flat are the only ones who managed that in 2018.

Was sitting thinking, it still means 3 out of every five horses they send out aren't going to win. Trying to find a way to find the ones to avoid if that makes sense.

This is my quest. To follow the star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

😃

Random pants tonight. Tried high odds coupons with small bets, singles with big bets and now trying low odds coupons with big bets (for me, anyway). Been pretty much level all season. Something's got to give.

Norwich, Mechelen, Vitesse and Getafe - 30 returns 176

Bayern Munich, Genk, Braga and Porto - 25 returns 115

Palermo, Lille, Lorient - 40 returns 140

I haven't posted in here for ages....that's how fucking long it's been since I have had a return,  a few small returns on the horses but the football...fuck me I honestly think it's about 2month since my last winning coupon. 

After that rant good luck today lads with your bets👍

8 hours ago, TheMotor said:

Landed the first two with wee cowardly cash outs before Mechelen conceded a late equaliser to 9 men.

£95 in, £262 out. Not spectacular, but decent.

£167 for an hours work is spectacular by any man's standard. 

I'd take £30 a day up. Fuckin right a would 

Another good day today with a lot of cashing out and a couple of injury time winners from Charlton and Standard Liege making my day. Putting money on Liverpool as soon as they go a goal down is a bit of free money as well with their current form. In Play treble with Arsenal and Dortmund already in front was a wee bonus.

If Watford and MK Dons had found their shooting boots, it would have been a much better day.

Sorry for the big pic below, just gives an idea that there are a shitload of misses in amongst the gold. Just had a wee change in luck this weekend😃

sat6.thumb.JPG.3fb2e076f7ef269007001b9c0c039ad6.JPG