*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking devestated... Had a decent day so had some disposable funds in Sky bet & a Suarez to score & be booked was 66/1 (5mins to go), so I thought fuck it, stick a tenner on it & as the countdown starts it suspends...

Suarez scores & gets booked for the celebration 🤮🤮🤮🤮

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Fucking devestated... Had a decent day so had some disposable funds in Sky bet & a Suarez to score & be booked was 66/1 (5mins to go), so I thought fuck it, stick a tenner on it & as the countdown starts it suspends...

Boak man 😩

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

I had just looked at over 1.5 goals at 12/1 too thinking if they get one they might put for another, was still 0-0 with about 10 mins or so to go but I bottled it :lol:  thats a sore one right enough

26 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

What a bet that is mate

I've not had much success with it overall to be honest. Until you actually bet on these markets you don't realise how little impact or how much impact certain players have on games. Most of the times the bookies get it right however sometimes they don't. The odds were probably so big as Bernard isn't much of a goalscorer but against Arsenal I thought the odds were pretty generous just to get a couple of shots on target. Also had £5 on Bernard to have 2 on target and Ozil just to have 1 on target also at 66-1. Needless to say Ozil is useless! Just one shot man! Thought the odds were generous for that too but obviously the bookies know Ozil is a waste of space!

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I was worried juve would play for the draw , watched utd game though so not sure how it played  out 

I was flicking between them. Pretty good game with juve, expect them to win at home but ajax are a good outfit.

Man U where pretty pish from what I seen, didn't offer much but barca weren't great either 

Both homes will be fairly short prices I reckon second leg.