*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

10/1 winner in the last at Salisbury tonight.

Won LTO at Windsor over 4f less in the same class, was carrying 3lb less. Couldn't understand why it was 10/1,  Beckett does alright with his 3YOs at the track.

Would have posted on here if I had any confidence just now.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started my 'season' bet early last week with a bit of golf. Also had us to win today! Now need Haller (West Ham), Aguero (Man City), Salah (Liverpool), Wilson (Bournemouth) and Joelinton (Newcastle) to be top goalscorer for their respective clubs.

£60 on.  With 4 out of my 6 golf guys winning (1 as a dead heat) if my 5 goalscorers come up, it returns about £12,906.22!

Might look to do a similar bet on the goalscorers but maybe replace Aguero with Sterling or something else/similar to give myself a better chance.

image.thumb.png.02f250bf700e76e4585a6a899e856b8f.pngimage.thumb.png.b7521e1a7af33f084791be9f6b2ad8b6.png 

image.thumb.png.97a0b54fa3d8f00b9053a9399bbed5da.pngimage.thumb.png.7ec13c73d6c30b8225776d0c132c5efb.png 

Had a rolling challenge, started with £10, 3 bets got to £50. Had over 1.5 in Havant game and Brugge game, Havant game came in first 10 minutes, Brugge game was end to end dunno how it ended 1 nil. That was gonna be for £84.

If they all start, this isn't the worst bet in the world. Don't really like doing bets before I know the team line ups (which is even tougher with new signings etc!) but will be out and about tomorrow. Will probs do something for the City game but not sure what yet.

@Rangers_no1 @ForeverAndEver

image.png.24eaf8836081d56c2ceba761ec07c7ce.png

15 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If they all start, this isn't the worst bet in the world. Don't really like doing bets before I know the team line ups (which is even tougher with new signings etc!) but will be out and about tomorrow. Will probs do something for the City game but not sure what yet.

@Rangers_no1 @ForeverAndEver

image.png.24eaf8836081d56c2ceba761ec07c7ce.png

No even gonny attempt tackles lol, needed 3 fro Robertson and he got none.

Looking at sot for City or Leeds though 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No even gonny attempt tackles lol, needed 3 fro Robertson and he got none.

Looking at sot for City or Leeds though 

Aye it's a bit of a lottery! The only thing I would maybe say about Robertson he was always unlikely to face much threat at Anfield against their winger. If i'm doing a full back I try to see who they're up against. Ideally you want them to face a Jordan Jones type who's just gonna run at them all day. Even then though it's pure luck! 

The SOT value is defenders, midfielders and players of lesser teams like tonight but as always it's still a lottery. Liverpool win 4-1 yet Buendia is the only player to have 2 SOT. Him x2 and Pukki x1 would have been about 300-1!

Don't really fancy the early games tomorrow but i'll probably do something! Spurs game could be decent but i'll be out. Might stick it on my phone through Skygo though!

image.thumb.png.ed92f24c3cbb6ccc23e3a13a5516d17d.pngimage.thumb.png.bee85089cd4a3d4ed4ce6735489aded2.png