Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pukki 2+ shots on target, Zouma 2+ tackles and Giroud 2+ offsides @ 50/1

@Laudrup1984 ??

Giroud isn't starting but think they're doing the same bet but with Abraham instead at the same odds.

Quite like a few outside stat bets with Stiepermann shots. He generally doesn't last the 90 but likes a shot.

I've always seen people try to turn a tenner into a grand so thought i'd give it a bash. I was looking to do it in 4-7 bets. First one came up yesterday. Second one has just come up. Think I might tap out already though. Dunno if I can bet £57.50 on one bet! I thought I might feel like that if I was lucky enough to get into the hundreds but not at 50! I'll have a look at the Man Utd game tomorrow and see how I feel. I'll post in here if I I don't shite it.

image.thumb.png.de0a002d6db424c5e89cd9e9fca34325.png

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Good luck @Laudrup1984

McTominay is 3-1 to have two tackles. Seems pretty short for arguably the most defensive minded player they have in their front 6. And Mane has had 6 and 2 tackles in his last two games. Probs won't win but if i'm only looking for 2 tackles each should give a bit of interest. Also for that bet I started with a tenner so not too much to lose. Probably actually placed less this weekend as i'm overthinking (£40 in total I think)! Would love to get to the Loma fight still in tact though!

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Mata 2+ tackles would been great odds.

It was actually less than McTominay surprisingly.  I looked at it. Think he was 9-4. Still good odds though. Mata, Ings, Long, Boufal, James all 2+ tackles at least. Hopefully Mane has read the memo for forward players tackling!

The mad crazy combined tackle bets would have been close. Wan-Bisaka ended up with 10 tackles alone, For the mad 500-1 bets it's normally about 18. Can't remember who else were on it though.

14 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Going to try turn a tenner into a grand again! Trying to do it from 6-12 bets this time with slightly more favourite options. Doing it with Betfair. Also got a few small bets with Skybet

image.thumb.png.e2fec52ad91b3da89546a3bee710518f.png

How far did you get on your last one? I've been on the moon for the last week or so