*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

@Laudrup1984

City vs Wolves tomorrow one shot on target odds.

Jimenez Evens, Neves 9/4, Boly 13/2 and Moutinho 15/2.

Seems like good value there with a weak City defence?

It's a tough one. I think Son at a push had 1 shot the whole game (off target today). I would have staked my life on him having more than that so a whole load of luck is required! Then in the Villa game, Wesley had 5 shots on target alone, Grealish 3. Norwich at home is certainly THE game to look out for. Their games against Man City, Chelsea, Newcastle, Villa have had loads of shots. 

I probably wouldn't touch Moutinho (stats for the season below!)

image.png.8d49b6ecf67387d80523ae23e38d0700.png

Or Boly (stats for the season below!)

image.png.97d1ca4666c1816f81be648917d7a36f.png

I guess that is why they are so long although it's got to end sometime! I would say Boly is more likely than Moutinho. At least Boly goes up for corners. Moutinho just never shoots. Sometimes it's worth the risk though. I done it for Emerson at Chelsea and got lucky earlier in the season. Tried it with Maitland Niles and looked foolish. Even playing wide in a 3 on Thursday he still doesn't get shots on target, doesn't even shoot!

It's really difficult to pick anything until you know the teams which is a pain in the arse if you're trying to do accumulators that includes games later on, as you're guessing the team as well as trying to pick winners! Teams normally get announced an hour before kick and there are normally surprises, it's a bit of a panic to find something you like. Players are very different home and away too. For example Andy Robertson is always more likely to have a SOT at home. Almost never even shoots away from home. Vardy is very much the same. Positions make a difference too obviously. Grealish has been playing a bit more advanced recently and it has shown. B Silva sometimes plays up top wide, or sometimes he drops in and it impacts him too. Kante can be decent value when he plays a bit more advanced as well. Then you have set pieces. If KBD and Mahrez don't start who'll take set pieces? If Milner starts he's on pens. So many examples. Are the defence going to sit in which means more midfielders are likely to shoot. I end up overthinking it all the time haha!

Jimenez at evens is solid value and Neves is good value. I don't really like doing City home games too much. The odds on Aguero, Sterling, Mahrez in particular are always terrible. I quite like Otamendi at 15-8. That's pretty decent value to be fair as City get a lot of corners at home. B Silva, Gundogan and Foden (not even a market for him though yet, probs won't start anyway) if they start are not bad options too.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Boly stat surprises me. Scored midweek and had another good chance. Think I went with him over Neves 🤣

Aye I thought he'd have had at least 1 shot! Those stats above are league only. Below is his Europa League stats. Far more optimistic!

image.png.df5c37f1ffee21738489b733357891b2.png

International football is a fucking joke. I had England -1 Asian against the Czechs, 40 returned 90 or so and the cunts fucked it. Never learn my lesson. Tbf, I only had the 40 after Netherlands somehow scored 3 in last 10 mins against NI. Thought that was gonna fuck it too.

Most of my bets are season long wagers on UK leagues and cups. There is value if you have the patience to wait until May.? 

My main selections this season Liverpool  W.B.A., Ipswich  , Bradford, Rangers, Dundee United  ,Raith Rovers , Edinburgh city.  In various perms and prices. Also have a lot of savers on other teams.  For an interest I suggest Derby County 66/1 to win championship and/or 14/1 to be promoted both with bet fred. Bare in mind Derby could finish 6th and still be promoted via play offs

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

Most of my bets are season long wagers on UK leagues and cups. There is value if you have the patience to wait until May.? 

My main selections this season Liverpool  W.B.A., Ipswich  , Bradford, Rangers, Dundee United  ,Raith Rovers , Edinburgh city.  In various perms and prices. Also have a lot of savers on other teams.  For an interest I suggest Derby County 66/1 to win championship and/or 14/1 to be promoted both with bet fred. Bare in mind Derby could finish 6th and still be promoted via play offs

For big hitters, I suggest Bradford City to be promoted 6/5 with bet fred, top 3 go up automatically in this division (league 2) with a 4th via play offs.  Looks a snip. Others to consider at higher prices Mansfield, Forest Green Rovers, Plymouth.  For those dabbling in smaller stakes, you can take this in doubles or more selections,  e.g. Bradford to be promoted 6/5 with w.b.a. to win championship general about 7/2. Ipswich to win league 1 around 6/4.