Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised it took so long for the haters to have a bitch

57 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Same sitting wanting them to win for 35 quid ,riddy

And did you read the post  . Who said anything about wanting them to win . You don't bet with your heart

Bet with your instincts

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I'm surprised it took so long for the haters to have a bitch

And did you read the post  . Who said anything about wanting them to win . You don't bet with your heart

Bet with your instincts

You bet cause u want to win money ,so therefore u wanted the papes to win to win money ,1-0 me 😂

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's winnings ffs / I would gladly have taken the hit for 2 pounds and seen the scum lose . I was watching in the pub

I just see it as pointless, I'm sure you could find similar odds on some other team, to chose the tarriers to bet on to win is just mental to me.

Couldn't really give a fuck either way it's just mental to me 

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

:britney: did u jump about the living room or was it just a wee subdued fist clench when the tarriers scored 

I was sickened tbh . I only realised I won the bet when I heard the Arsenal score

It would have been nice if we had won, as I was pissed off with both results

21 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

I'll take that. :lol: 

Screenshot 2019-10-24 at 22.30.32.png

14 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Close last night 

Screenshot_20191025_061334_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.jpg

Do you’s get much luck out the bookings market , not something I usually do. Looks like you get good high odds so even for small stakes can get good returns 

Just now, murzo said:

Do you’s get much luck out the bookings market , not something I usually do. Looks like you get good high odds so even for small stakes can get good returns 

A don't mate I've had two since a started doing it at the start of the year,just yer luck mate.a follow the betting village on Twitter if you have it that guy does not bad with the bookings.a mix his up abit and end up with hee haw right enough 

36 minutes ago, murzo said:

Hit and miss. I put 3 on but that was the first one I put on as I fancied it the most. One of the others had McGregor in it which took it to 250/1 with Helander in it too and someone else.  Depending on the game I'll sometimes do a player to score and corners etc. For a couple quid worth a punt here and there. 

26 minutes ago, murzo said:

😂 pished or sober I’m fucking honking 

No as bad as me trust me ,joint bank account md only allowed tenner a week, but for a gd reason, shame I have other money I bet at shops ,daft cow ,nah but fuck knows how shes still with me 😂😂