*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

On 17/10/2019 at 08:34, glasgow argyle said:

Most of my bets are season long wagers on UK leagues and cups. There is value if you have the patience to wait until May.? 

My main selections this season Liverpool  W.B.A., Ipswich  , Bradford, Rangers, Dundee United  ,Raith Rovers , Edinburgh city.  In various perms and prices. Also have a lot of savers on other teams.  For an interest I suggest Derby County 66/1 to win championship and/or 14/1 to be promoted both with bet fred. Bare in mind Derby could finish 6th and still be promoted via play offs

On 17/10/2019 at 08:34, glasgow argyle said:

Most of my bets are season long wagers on UK leagues and cups. There is value if you have the patience to wait until May.? 

My main selections this season Liverpool  W.B.A., Ipswich  , Bradford, Rangers, Dundee United  ,Raith Rovers , Edinburgh city.  In various perms and prices. Also have a lot of savers on other teams.  For an interest I suggest Derby County 66/1 to win championship and/or 14/1 to be promoted both with bet fred. Bare in mind Derby could finish 6th and still be promoted via play offs

Wee update,  if my 8 selections win their respective leagues? I will have over 22k. For very small stakes, £1.50 acc. And 8 x 50p 7 folds. Total £5.50.Liverpool, possible.  W.B.A.  same. Ipswich my banker,  Bradford possible. 

Rangers possible. Dundee United probable. Raith Rovers , possible. Edinburgh City possible.  I.m no expert and last season I had 5 teams to win 87k  liverpool, Leeds, Barnsley, mk Don's and Rangers . At times during the season it looked very promising and I had doubles, trebles, foursomes. & accumulater. End up with her haw.  But maybe this year?

I do have a good few savers on with small stakes. Just hoping I can catch at least 4 together somewhere.  Keep dreaming. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, glasgow argyle said:

Wee update,  if my 8 selections win their respective leagues? I will have over 22k. For very small stakes, £1.50 acc. And 8 x 50p 7 folds. Total £5.50.Liverpool, possible.  W.B.A.  same. Ipswich my banker,  Bradford possible. 

Rangers possible. Dundee United probable. Raith Rovers , possible. Edinburgh City possible.  I.m no expert and last season I had 5 teams to win 87k  liverpool, Leeds, Barnsley, mk Don's and Rangers . At times during the season it looked very promising and I had doubles, trebles, foursomes. & accumulater. End up with her haw.  But maybe this year?

I do have a good few savers on with small stakes. Just hoping I can catch at least 4 together somewhere.  Keep dreaming. 

Suggested saver Forest something Rovers league 2 bet 365 and ladbrokes offer 20/1 to win title. 4/1 for promotion and 6/4 to finish in top Seven!!!!!!!!!.

I've been taking my time, looking into team stats, head to heads, etc.

I take a team that have scored in their last 24 away games thinking its a cert for them to score,then they don't score and I feel hard done by. I'm effin n blinding, calling them this n that.

I'm fair raging and my mates goes "well if they've went 24 games scoring they were due not to score."

You actually canny argue with his logic. 😀

On 01/11/2019 at 13:13, glasgow argyle said:

Correction,  I have actually bet Cove Rangers and not Edinburgh City on this line placed on 3rd October. Apologies,  this is the first time I've ever done a screen shot so hope it can be read.

Screenshot_20191103-000450_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-000503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-000236_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Tried something a bit random and mental last night to keep myself amused for the boxing and following Jackos stunning performance against Ross County. Let's go Jacko and Borna (and the Everton/Spurs game!). The singles alone for Jacko and Borna aren't too bad.

image.thumb.png.e3bd9126832654acbd8904267f03e19e.png

The Borna one seems to be too good to be true considering he takes free kicks. Do the terms state set pieces dont count ? If not thats a great bet.

8 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

The Borna one seems to be too good to be true considering he takes free kicks. Do the terms state set pieces dont count ? If not thats a great bet.

Yes, set pieces DO count. Odds represent good value but at the same time he's only ever going to score if we get a free kick. Even then though it's tough to score free kicks. 33s is decent value but he might not even get a chance if we don't get a free kick and if we do you are pretty much reliant on him getting one free kick and scoring it.

Edit: Didn't word it very well. Set pieces DO count.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yes, set pieces DO count. Odds represent good value but at the same time he's only ever going to score if we get a free kick. Even then though it's tough to score free kicks. 33s is decent value but he might not even get a chance if we don't get a free kick and if we do you are pretty much reliant on him getting one free kick and scoring it.

Edit: Didn't word it very well. Set pieces DO count.

Decent value bet. He's surely only about 6/1 anytime.

Breeders Cup was a graveyard for me. Today I needed Tav to score to go with 6+ Rangers corners and Hertz 30+ booking points @ 10/1.

Anyway, some interesting odds re: Europa League. (Skybet)

13/8 to beat Porto on Thursday

10/30 to win the group

11/10 to qualify from the group

80/1 to win the whole thing. 

I fancy us to win on Thursday and beat YB as well so the 10/30 looks not too shabby, ATM

Anyway, I had a free bet so had a fiver EW @80/1 because we are the people.  😀