*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, aird said:

We do a work coupon of btts. Never won anything. So the guy that runs it cashed out at £80. 5mins later the last 2 teams we needed scored. We would've won £2214 between the 3 of us :megaanguish:

Who gave him the authority to cash out? 

7 minutes ago, aird said:

We do a work coupon of btts. Never won anything. So the guy that runs it cashed out at £80. 5mins later the last 2 teams we needed scored. We would've won £2214 between the 3 of us :megaanguish:

Fucking wanker would get jabbed for that btw 

39 minutes ago, aird said:

80 between two of you’s then. Cunt shouldn’t have the brass neck to take his cut.

On 03/11/2019 at 00:14, glasgow argyle said:

Correction,  I have actually bet Cove Rangers and not Edinburgh City on this line placed on 3rd October. Apologies,  this is the first time I've ever done a screen shot so hope it can be read.

Screenshot_20191103-000450_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-000503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191103-000236_Chrome.jpg

A good week end for my season long wagers 6 selections won and the other 2 were on f.a. cup duty.  There will be weeks when it doesn't go so well but this is a marathon not a sprint.  So I.m hopeful I can have a great summer holiday.  Mind you it could be a short break in cheapest place I can find in Scotland!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

A good week end for my season long wagers 6 selections won and the other 2 were on f.a. cup duty.  There will be weeks when it doesn't go so well but this is a marathon not a sprint.  So I.m hopeful I can have a great summer holiday.  Mind you it could be a short break in cheapest place I can find in Scotland!!!!!!!!!

My worst fear is getting 7 right, which wound give me a 50p sevenfold., and I would still be in profit.  But if the 8th selection let's me down I hope to God its not Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!   Knowing my luck I will only get 3 or 4 correct and hee haw back as usual.