*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Timed myself out SkyBet and Bet365, and waiting on my 40p getting wasted on WH before doing it, gonny try my hardest to cut it right down man.

Really need to do the same , were hoping to try get a house soon and her seeing my bank statements is terrifying 

11 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Really need to do the same , were hoping to try get a house soon and her seeing my bank statements is terrifying 

Been there mate🙈. Some wee mortgage cow trolling through 3 months of bank statements, your sitting there waiting for her to comment ,and this is already after getting it tight off the Mrs when she saw it. 

“There’s quite a few deposits to bet365?”

”Oh aye, i didn’t think you’d notice, I’m cutting it right back now and that money will go towards paying the mortgage.” She knows it, the Mrs knows and you’re not even trying to kid yourself.... bullshit.

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

Pish mate. Was the cashout offer crap?

there were 2 matches letting me down with 10 mins to go and cash out was suspended (was never much more than £7 !!!!)

Burnley scored in 89th min  so only had injury time for Bounemouth to score....and alas.............

Here's to a better 2020   :cheers:

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sickening. 

What have you done wae that bet mate you just letting it run? Did you cover it at all? 

I think you’re in, touch wood, but Real do worry me these days.

will be watching and 🤞 for ye bud, be funny if it was a Hazard master class :lol:

It’s a cunt of a situation bro, personally I would just rather know I’m up at worst 450 at best 639, minus the stress of it all. 200 less Off of 839 with a safety net of 450 wouldn’t hurt me as much as 0 return. 

I know I’m not helping  here man 😂 genuinely hoping you get this mate, Christmas sorted when you do 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

93rd minute red card.

Hopefully 3 red cards for Bilbao! 👌

Honestly not decided yet mate, actually managed to not think about it too much all day as it would have just stressed me out. I know if I do cover it I will be slightly annoyed losing some potential extra winnings and try to chase the difference like a fud. 🤣

I strongly fancy Real simply because its a home game. They looked decent against Barca on Wed and Bilbao's away record is pretty weak.

Sure Hazard is out injured, but 10 goals from him will do mate. 😊

Tbh I just wanted to do the Spurs and Juve games as red card seemed inevitable but the odds weren't great, and I got greedy. Most likely too greedy!

As i've nothing really on it, it's easy for me to say but fancy Real strongly. Certainly can't see Bilbao winning. A draw at best. Personally I would hold off and hope Real score early, then if you're still worried stick something on the in play draw which would go out to about 8-1+ IMO.

On 03/12/2019 at 22:38, glasgow argyle said:

Liverpool , W.B.A. Ipswich, Dundee United, Cove Rangers, all looking very promising to say the least. Rangers have every chance,  Bradford & Raith Rovers  are the 2 that I am least confident about both have had dips in form lately but I.m hopeful they can come good. I have many savers and permutations so hoping for a good lift come May.  But a long way to go.

Update on this 8 team £1.50 win accie.  I have 7folds on as a saver but no combination below that.  Liverpool, Dundee United,  look pretty good.  W,B,A. And Cove Rangers have every chance as do the famous Glasgow Rangers,,, Ipswich and Bradford & Raith Rovers  have all had pretty bad results of late but are by no means forlorn Hope's. It's a marathon and not a sprint,  so it's keeping me interested and if all 8 prevail? I will have a great summer holiday.  Keep believing  .