*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This didn't win. Ironically the 2 that lost were arguably the ones most likely. Basically pick 4 or 5 games. Pick 2 (or 3) players per game. Either a big threat to get 2 on target or a slightly lesser threat to get 1. Only need one per game. If more than one come up though you're laughing. In this case Luiz and Wesley both came up in the same game. If Jimenez and Mount (the two favourites in losing games had 2 shots on target) i'd have won about £1,050. I placed 35p (48 bets) per 5 fold (£16.80) in total. You could place less per leg too.

It's something I'll probably try again.

image.thumb.png.b136e6e13cec450911868cc02ddc45d3.png

On 01/01/2020 at 18:29, Laudrup1984 said:

This didn't win. Ironically the 2 that lost were arguably the ones most likely. Basically pick 4 or 5 games. Pick 2 (or 3) players per game. Either a big threat to get 2 on target or a slightly lesser threat to get 1. Only need one per game. If more than one come up though you're laughing. In this case Luiz and Wesley both came up in the same game. If Jimenez and Mount (the two favourites in losing games had 2 shots on target) i'd have won about £1,050. I placed 35p (48 bets) per 5 fold (£16.80) in total. You could place less per leg too.

It's something I'll probably try again.

image.thumb.png.b136e6e13cec450911868cc02ddc45d3.png

Who monitors all that info? you must rely on someone to process the facts.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why are Liverpool evens at home to Everton @Laudrup1984 ?? Playing second 11 or something? 

Think they have quite a few injuries to first team players and squad players so they can't even play guys like Lovren and Shaqiri. It's not clear what kind of 11 will start but it won't be like the Villa game. It looks like Brewster and Minamino will play, possibly Adrian, Elliot, probably Origi. Still pretty decent overall I would think.

They don't want a replay that's for sure! 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyone looked at their profit/loss on bet365 for the year? 

a lot better than I thought and it certainly didn’t feel like I only lost 380 that year 😂

F6A819F8-5E24-43B8-8DD2-B5B881CBA8F9.png

On 01/01/2020 at 15:13, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20200101-013257_bet365.thumb.jpg.6e3df44aeed1e0ec9595f4f6c75cc7c3.jpg

Not bad at all for a calendar year. 

Over the last couple of months I've found myself itching to put coupons on at the weekend whereas before it wouldn't bother me. 

Always been careful with it though just depositing a score and spreading it out over a couple of days, seeing the above gives me the fear as I know it's an easy trap to fall into.