• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Didnt realise you could do multiple 'bet-builder' 

Didn’t know either

31 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

See if you put a 4fold of bet builders on with pretty low odds you’re never far away, shit like over 0 goals, over 5 corners, basically just what should happen in a game 

Going to put a few bets on like that the day. No go mental, just enough to get a return to keep me betting. Fuckin skint and the end of the month looks that far in the distance.

1 hour ago, ianb1547 said:

Ive done exactly that on the Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and Spurs games.

£10 stake to return £49.60

1 hour ago, ianb1547 said:

only 1 corner in first half of Arsenal game      :headwall:

F**k*d it.

Only 5 corners in a premier league match!!

Unbelievable

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Waiting on 5 teams to score for £113, Raith  and Exeter to win for £60

Waiting on 5 teams to win for £145.

waiting on btts in only six games 

waiting on my life to end cause I think that will happen sooner than winning a coupon.😂

17 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Fucking usual shite once you get a winner , backed Atletico  in extra time , thru on goal in last minute certain goal and cunt gets wiped out , then back them on pens to make that money back and they miss the fucking first 2 

That was a brutal but great tackle at the same time, won Madrid that cup imo 

On 30/12/2019 at 11:20, glasgow argyle said:

Another update: liverpool look certain, in fact I expect some bookies will pay out on them shortly. W.B.A. bad result yesterday, a big game v. Leeds on new years day, still have every chance. Ipswich recent form very poor but still within reach. Bradford up and down but in with a big chance. Rangers  , I feel its coming home,  Dundee United almost certain. Raith Rovers have every chance,  falkirk have been odds on all season but cant fathom why, Cove Rangers, only danger Edinburgh City.  So still hopeful of getting this bet up. But footballs a funny old game. My ideal results would be. 

Liverpool, Leicester, Manchester city. 

W.B.A. Fulham Leeds. 

Ipswich Fleetwood Portsmouth. 

Bradford Plymouth Forest  green  rovers.

Rangers and who cares. 

Dundee United, Dundee,  and Partick thistle. 

Raith Rovers, Airdrie, Falkirk. 

Cove Rangers, Edinburgh city, and Annan.

Any of these in top 3 should give me a decent return as a lot of each way savers on.

Latest update.

Liverpool and Dundee United,  perhaps Cove Rangers look certain. Glasgow Rangers and W.B,A. Both outstanding chances. Ipswich 9 week's ago looked certain but went 8 games without a win until yesterday but despite bad run still have a great chance,  same applies to Raith Rovers,  biggest concern/disappointment just now Bradford City,  but still in with an outside chance,  so reasonable chance of 7 up and all 8 not Impossible,  keep believing.  If one team does let me down i hope and pray it's not us. 

Blatant bump