*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/02/2020 at 06:59, glasgow argyle said:

Beat mine, I had them with Peterborough,  Bradford and Exeter.  Always one , frustrating,  but at least it suited my outright bets on W.B.A.  so hopefully they win tonight. 

W.B.A  did win, they have a tough game against Nottingham forest tomorrow,  but they don't lose many, the top teams have still to play each other,  so a lot can change with 14 games left , but with a 6 point lead I.m hoping they are still top at end of season. 

Ma workmate put a fiver on it tbob n I said to him “listen this guy knows his stuff that’s why I’m backing it but we have some sort of luck thing happening were when we post tips the usually fail” that was at 6.55am just before work 

the tipping curse continues 😂

On 14/02/2020 at 09:03, glasgow argyle said:

Saturday football tip. Derby County around evens to beat huddersfield. 

Another disaster,  Fulham beat 3-0 at home, I had Portsmouth, Plymouth & Ipswich up. But coupon was beat early doors with W.B.A losing late goal in early kick off, so made the rest pointless.  Glad I never done the foursome before 3pm kick offs.  As Derby would have let me down.