Creampuff

*** Official Betting Thread ***

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Did u lick that tray after wasting a 1/4 of ur gear ?😂

Think that was somebody else in another thread mate haha haven’t touched gear so far in 2020

10 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

If Nottingham Forrest bust ma coupon a will go fuckin mental lol 

Beat mine, I had them with Peterborough,  Bradford and Exeter.  Always one , frustrating,  but at least it suited my outright bets on W.B.A.  so hopefully they win tonight. 

On 12/02/2020 at 06:59, glasgow argyle said:

Beat mine, I had them with Peterborough,  Bradford and Exeter.  Always one , frustrating,  but at least it suited my outright bets on W.B.A.  so hopefully they win tonight. 

W.B.A  did win, they have a tough game against Nottingham forest tomorrow,  but they don't lose many, the top teams have still to play each other,  so a lot can change with 14 games left , but with a 6 point lead I.m hoping they are still top at end of season. 

Ma workmate put a fiver on it tbob n I said to him “listen this guy knows his stuff that’s why I’m backing it but we have some sort of luck thing happening were when we post tips the usually fail” that was at 6.55am just before work 

the tipping curse continues 😂

theblueoysterbar likes this