*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Watching Royal Ascot with no fans will be surreal 

Bet there will be lots to laugh at on twitter though, arseholes posting pictures of themselves wearing a top hat and tails in the house watching it on the TV.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get French racing to fuck, waiting on 1 there for 3/4 on a lucky, cunt comes like a train, hits the front then doesn’t use the whip onces despite having it in hand. 

a was saying to myself ‘easy’ when it made its move too. Winner used his and won by 1 n a 1/2.

frog bastards 

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cashed out as soon as Freiburg scored, withdrew, it got disallowed and I’m at a minus amount of money, what happens now?

They will email you and let you away with it as a gesture of goodwill mate, done it 3 times myself 

Just don’t deposit or anything the now, mines was for about 100-250 each time and I’m not a high profitable customer to them as I think I’m only down a grand each year out of 12k+ betting so you should be sound 

Thought the Bet Builders you guys post on here looked good. Had a go myself with 5 selections. 4 came in and a player to be booked selection he wasnt even in squad. Was expecting to be paid out minus him but they just voided the bet. Fair raging lol. Could have just placed an accumulator on and be paid out minus him but cos its a bet builder they void the whole bet.

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

They will email you and let you away with it as a gesture of goodwill mate, done it 3 times myself 

Just don’t deposit or anything the now, mines was for about 100-250 each time and I’m not a high profitable customer to them as I think I’m only down a grand each year out of 12k+ betting so you should be sound 

Aye, they’ve done it, left £15 in my account that the bastards have took but

22 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Went to bet on a horse at Gulfstream tonight, 8/1. As soon as I clicked the price it told me it had changed to 5/2, so didn't bother.

Jockey unseated from the 11/8 favourite coming out the gate and this other thing wins easily.

Any tips tomorrow?

11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Any tips tomorrow?

Have gone for a Danny Tudhope double, 4/1 and 18/1. Likely won't happen but the Goldie horse is maybe worth a look. BE PROUD in the 4.30, Tudhope has a strike rate of over 50% riding for Goldie and it's Goldie's only horse out.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have gone for a Danny Tudhope double, 4/1 and 18/1. Likely won't happen but the Goldie horse is maybe worth a look. BE PROUD in the 4.30, Tudhope has a strike rate of over 50% riding for Goldie and it's Goldie's only horse out.

I’ll be on be proud mate, despite me tending not to touch 5f