Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Championship starting back on the 20th.

@hammer93 gonny be fuming if Hull go down 😂

Good to know, as I have W.B.A in several bets at various prices up to 10/1,  so every chance,  better than settling at current placings unless you have Leeds United to win

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

You’d do well to walk away today with a profit 

Lucky 15 one winner oakensfield , so some money left in my account for a dabble again tomorrow,  but not intending to pay any more in this week,   too unpredictable to weigh in heavily. 

On 01/06/2020 at 22:36, glasgow argyle said:

Lucky 15 one winner oakensfield , so some money left in my account for a dabble again tomorrow,  but not intending to pay any more in this week,   too unpredictable to weigh in heavily. 

Think I'm staying away for a while after today.

State of this, 40 odd horses to look at. Two winners and three places, and one of them was a 1/2 beaten favourite.

Scan.thumb.jpeg.8f2f9d2384a4c6150bf65906f4914d5b.jpeg

Now confirmed,;  English leagues 1 and 2 are finished,  Coventry city' and Swindon town are declared  champions. Doesn't suit me at all as I was hoping Portsmouth could get 3rd place at least (4th)and Plymouth argyle could win league  2  (3rd) but  its all over. Still hopeful W.B.A  can win championship and Liverpool are certs for premiership.  So should still get a return by end of July. 

4 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Anyone know where I could check the live player stats for the bayern game , cant find them anywhere , skybet doing the player shots etc bets but nit doing the stats 

I'm not sure who Sky use but Sofascore are pretty accurate and reliable.

On 21/05/2020 at 01:39, theblueoysterbar said:

Bet there will be lots to laugh at on twitter though, arseholes posting pictures of themselves wearing a top hat and tails in the house watching it on the TV.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/12/glam-up-for-gee-gees-the-call-as-racefans-plays-royal-ascot-at-home-horse-racing

:anguish:

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

A put that on this morning after seeing your post.a thought he'd be a deffo starter with Muller and lewandowski out 

Screenshot_20200613_170953_com.skybet.app.skybet.jpg

I done the same. I thought he might have even play through the middle. Fucking joke. Hope Bayern get relegated!

He'll probs come off the bench and do it and it won't even count! Pain in the arse.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I done the same. I thought he might have even play through the middle. Fucking joke. Hope Bayern get relegated!

He'll probs come off the bench and do it and it won't even count! Pain in the arse.

What happens then do you get the money back or what mate?