Jump to content
Creampuff

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Schalke are fucking atrocious. 

Aye I'm no betting the now but though their odds looked decent. Fucking pumped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to bet on a horse at Gulfstream tonight, 8/1. As soon as I clicked the price it told me it had changed to 5/2, so didn't bother.

Jockey unseated from the 11/8 favourite coming out the gate and this other thing wins easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/05/2020 at 07:45, glasgow argyle said:

10 race card with 12 runner's maximum  for each race at Newcastle on Monday 

Has been confirmed as on tomorrow. It will be good to get a flutter on horses again,  

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Went to bet on a horse at Gulfstream tonight, 8/1. As soon as I clicked the price it told me it had changed to 5/2, so didn't bother.

Jockey unseated from the 11/8 favourite coming out the gate and this other thing wins easily.

Any tips tomorrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Any tips tomorrow?

Have gone for a Danny Tudhope double, 4/1 and 18/1. Likely won't happen but the Goldie horse is maybe worth a look. BE PROUD in the 4.30, Tudhope has a strike rate of over 50% riding for Goldie and it's Goldie's only horse out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have gone for a Danny Tudhope double, 4/1 and 18/1. Likely won't happen but the Goldie horse is maybe worth a look. BE PROUD in the 4.30, Tudhope has a strike rate of over 50% riding for Goldie and it's Goldie's only horse out.

I’ll be on be proud mate, despite me tending not to touch 5f 

theblueoysterbar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Championship starting back on the 20th.

@hammer93 gonny be fuming if Hull go down 😂

Good to know, as I have W.B.A in several bets at various prices up to 10/1,  so every chance,  better than settling at current placings unless you have Leeds United to win

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

You’d do well to walk away today with a profit 

Lucky 15 one winner oakensfield , so some money left in my account for a dabble again tomorrow,  but not intending to pay any more in this week,   too unpredictable to weigh in heavily. 

theblueoysterbar likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/06/2020 at 22:36, glasgow argyle said:

Lucky 15 one winner oakensfield , so some money left in my account for a dabble again tomorrow,  but not intending to pay any more in this week,   too unpredictable to weigh in heavily. 

Think I'm staying away for a while after today.

State of this, 40 odd horses to look at. Two winners and three places, and one of them was a 1/2 beaten favourite.

Scan.thumb.jpeg.8f2f9d2384a4c6150bf65906f4914d5b.jpeg

glasgow argyle likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Now confirmed,;  English leagues 1 and 2 are finished,  Coventry city' and Swindon town are declared  champions. Doesn't suit me at all as I was hoping Portsmouth could get 3rd place at least (4th)and Plymouth argyle could win league  2  (3rd) but  its all over. Still hopeful W.B.A  can win championship and Liverpool are certs for premiership.  So should still get a return by end of July. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...