Creampuff

*** Official Betting Thread ***

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

Schalke are fucking atrocious. 

Aye I'm no betting the now but though their odds looked decent. Fucking pumped.

Went to bet on a horse at Gulfstream tonight, 8/1. As soon as I clicked the price it told me it had changed to 5/2, so didn't bother.

Jockey unseated from the 11/8 favourite coming out the gate and this other thing wins easily.

On 29/05/2020 at 07:45, glasgow argyle said:

10 race card with 12 runner's maximum  for each race at Newcastle on Monday 

Has been confirmed as on tomorrow. It will be good to get a flutter on horses again,  

Rfc52 likes this

22 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Went to bet on a horse at Gulfstream tonight, 8/1. As soon as I clicked the price it told me it had changed to 5/2, so didn't bother.

Jockey unseated from the 11/8 favourite coming out the gate and this other thing wins easily.

Any tips tomorrow?

11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Any tips tomorrow?

Have gone for a Danny Tudhope double, 4/1 and 18/1. Likely won't happen but the Goldie horse is maybe worth a look. BE PROUD in the 4.30, Tudhope has a strike rate of over 50% riding for Goldie and it's Goldie's only horse out.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Have gone for a Danny Tudhope double, 4/1 and 18/1. Likely won't happen but the Goldie horse is maybe worth a look. BE PROUD in the 4.30, Tudhope has a strike rate of over 50% riding for Goldie and it's Goldie's only horse out.

I’ll be on be proud mate, despite me tending not to touch 5f 

theblueoysterbar likes this

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Championship starting back on the 20th.

@hammer93 gonny be fuming if Hull go down 😂

Good to know, as I have W.B.A in several bets at various prices up to 10/1,  so every chance,  better than settling at current placings unless you have Leeds United to win

ForeverAndEver likes this

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

You’d do well to walk away today with a profit 

Lucky 15 one winner oakensfield , so some money left in my account for a dabble again tomorrow,  but not intending to pay any more in this week,   too unpredictable to weigh in heavily. 

theblueoysterbar likes this

On 01/06/2020 at 22:36, glasgow argyle said:

Lucky 15 one winner oakensfield , so some money left in my account for a dabble again tomorrow,  but not intending to pay any more in this week,   too unpredictable to weigh in heavily. 

Think I'm staying away for a while after today.

State of this, 40 odd horses to look at. Two winners and three places, and one of them was a 1/2 beaten favourite.

Scan.thumb.jpeg.8f2f9d2384a4c6150bf65906f4914d5b.jpeg

glasgow argyle likes this

Now confirmed,;  English leagues 1 and 2 are finished,  Coventry city' and Swindon town are declared  champions. Doesn't suit me at all as I was hoping Portsmouth could get 3rd place at least (4th)and Plymouth argyle could win league  2  (3rd) but  its all over. Still hopeful W.B.A  can win championship and Liverpool are certs for premiership.  So should still get a return by end of July.