*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

These 2 have defo won, so cannot complain. Needed that after a few shite days.

image.thumb.png.63848a2f3e3e17cb14b77cc7898bbd10.pngimage.thumb.png.580df1b5634538f9071e2f0b939bba4b.png 

However, the bottom 2, i'm certain Saint-Maximin only had 1 SOT. What's the deal here? I assume they will change to bottom 2 to be non winners?

image.thumb.png.fc6da4627b00bedb6a76803627f31418.pngimage.thumb.png.03346d1f83f714ab8dabd48d5fffc67b.png  

Go on la.

42 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

@Laudrup1984

Paddy Power doing Aguero n De Bruyne both to have 2 or more shots on target. 5/1. 

That any good ?

Yeah that's pretty decent odds if both start (probably ideal game for Pep to rotate a few). I'm pretty sure Aguero will start and get at least 2 on target. KDB is a funny one. Sometimes he plays  quite deep and sometimes he's too unselfish, which can be frustrating at times. However, against Arsenal he had 3 shots on target, (4 or 5 shots in total). 2 came from set pieces (pen and free kick) and 1 from open play. I reckon this bet will go close though. 

It really is just luck though. Mane didn't have one shot yesterday, regardless of on target or not. He had none, Firmino had 1. Compare that to Richarlison who had 5 shots, 2 on target. Calvert-Lewin was possibly 3 shots, 1 on target. It's a flip of the coin.

Generally speaking with these bets you're hoping for early goals to open up the game or a red card in your favour, Then a bit more luck! Always wait for the team line ups though! That bit can be a pain in the arse.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yeah that's pretty decent odds if both start (probably ideal game for Pep to rotate a few). I'm pretty sure Aguero will start and get at least 2 on target. KDB is a funny one. Sometimes he plays  quite deep and sometimes he's too unselfish, which can be frustrating at times. However, against Arsenal he had 3 shots on target, (4 or 5 shots in total). 2 came from set pieces (pen and free kick) and 1 from open play. I reckon this bet will go close though. 

It really is just luck though. Mane didn't have one shot yesterday, regardless of on target or not. He had none, Firmino had 1. Compare that to Richarlison who had 5 shots, 2 on target. Calvert-Lewin was possibly 3 shots, 1 on target. It's a flip of the coin.

Generally speaking with these bets you're hoping for early goals to open up the game or a red card in your favour, Then a bit more luck! Always wait for the team line ups though! That bit can be a pain in the arse.

Appreciate that reply! Will see lineups first. 

Cheers buddy.

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Been paid out?

Yup! Still not sure what's gonna happen. There's probably loads of times where we have a winner (that is a deemed a loser in error) and unless we contact them it'll probably stay a loser. I know i've had to contact bookies a few times when they've got it wrong, changed it and paid out. Therefore if they have paid out as a winner, settled the bet in their eyes, would they even check, if no one contacts them? Unless their systems are really smart, no idea. Or it could be he did have 2 shots and I missed one!

I'm still not counting on it but will see what happens.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bank it and dont give a shit lol. Whoscored had it as 1 shot on target. Assume Opta the same?

I find some of the stats websites quite difficult to find info on, and some are not always the same (which makes no sense!) but the few i've seen only had one.