*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

So close tonight on a couple of belters. AC Milan and Porto should both have won. Watched Milan game and they were all over Udinese.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

Unlucky man. Portuguese top flight seems good for BTTS or with the win for bigger odds. Seen tips for BTTS with the top 3/4 teams playing teams at the botom of the league, some I've never heard of.

Honestly had the worst run in my life over the last month or so. Literally everything from the horses to football been fucked. I even starte betting 1/2 shots to try get the balance a bit healthier and even they are getting cuffed. Some footbal games i have been betting over 2 goals in game and honestly about 50%  are finishing 0-0. Finished for a while otherwise im going to be in the shit:disappointment:

2 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

On a terrible run at the moment, Followed tips yesterday 1 winner all day didn't back the last as I was down turned out to win at 33/1 just about launched the tele

Take a few days off mate. Your judgement can get clouded with many factors, greed, chasing losses, laying loose, anger betting and so on. A few days or weeks off can do the world of good, a fresh/clear head is good for this game, it helps you spot things you where spotting when winning.

I'm up and down the now nothing heavy, I'll just keep knocking on the door until somecunt answers :D

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Take a few days off mate. Your judgement can get clouded with many factors, greed, chasing losses, laying loose, anger betting and so on. A few days or weeks off can do the world of good, a fresh/clear head is good for this game, it helps you spot things you where spotting when winning.

I'm up and down the now nothing heavy, I'll just keep knocking on the door until somecunt answers :D

Aye that's it logged the accounts out and will have a few days off it enjoy watching the racing without having a punt so can get a look at what may and may not be good for future, Footballs my main let down just now as well. Games that you think should be certainties and they don't win EG BTTS last weekend 5 fold 1 team let me down that have scored 8 in last 3 games before Sat,

Just now, CF2 WINNIE said:

Aye that's it logged the accounts out and will have a few days off it enjoy watching the racing without having a punt so can get a look at what may and may not be good for future, Footballs my main let down just now as well. Games that you think should be certainties and they don't win EG BTTS last weekend 5 fold 1 team let me down that have scored 8 in last 3 games before Sat,

It can be cruel mate, I did 3 5fold Accas on the basketball and ice hockey Tuesday night, 1 team fucked each coupon :lol: there's some decent racing on Saturday, maybe you can bounce back then!