*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

This would have been nice but got fucked at the start - don't worry though, Portugal sticking to the plan has seen me ok with your tip in other lines! ;)

Robbedbythefirst.jpg

Other info I got was to look out for aidan Coleman at uttoxeter for a couple of big price winners....ive done an ew lucky 15.. my 1st one was 2nd (beat by a nostril ) at 16s

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Other info I got was to look out for aidan Coleman at uttoxeter for a couple of big price winners....ive done an ew lucky 15.. my 1st one was 2nd (beat by a nostril ) at 16s

Noted mate but you've already served me well, so thank you regardless of how this info pans out! I put yours in a couple of trebles for the 3.30 at Utt, if Berau Boru or Southfield Vic do anything at all then I get another wee top up! (neither of which were picked for any reason other than stranger things have happened, not tips or anything remotely sound, just a dart at the wall)

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Noted mate but you've already served me well, so thank you regardless of how this info pans out! I put yours in a couple of trebles for the 3.30 at Utt, if Berau Boru or Southfield Vic do anything at all then I get another wee top up! (neither of which were picked for any reason other than stranger things have happened, not tips or anything remotely sound, just a dart at the wall)

Best of luck bud 

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

You've went and did it again. Superb info, not sure the next will deliver as I think this one may set up for a fall but crucially a big price winner at UTT as informed!

Take my likes and a bow you living profit machine!

27 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

You've went and did it again. Superb info, not sure the next will deliver as I think this one may set up for a fall but crucially a big price winner at UTT as informed!

Take my likes and a bow you living profit machine!

A wee return a single and an ew double:dance:

Think Kevin Ryan's Rural Celebration should win the 4.25 at Ayr.

Stable change from O'Meara a few months ago and Ryan's had it out once in a Class 1 at Ayr since he got his licence back. Beaten by a length and a quarter.

Surprised to see 5/1 available in a Class 3 Handicap at the same track, only thing I'm concerned about is the 10st it's carrying. 

Having a go anyway.