*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

Tipsters who set themselves up with bookie site affiliations get 30% of the money people lose on the site they signed up to:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/01/revealed-tipsters-deliberately-recommend-losing-bets-to-punters

Always knew these pricks were up to something like that.

Have mentioned one big player I was never sure about before on here, his site's full of sign-up links and his tips are always shite. Info straight from the stable, four horses for the day that are priced less than 2/1 and usually all end up down the park.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Tipsters who set themselves up with bookie site affiliations get 30% of the money people lose on the site they signed up to:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/01/revealed-tipsters-deliberately-recommend-losing-bets-to-punters

Always knew these pricks were up to something like that.

Have mentioned one big player I was never sure about before on here, his site's full of sign-up links and his tips are always shite. Info straight from the stable, four horses for the day that are priced less than 2/1 and usually all end up down the park.

I never knew it was that much, I think some try tip winners but if they get beat their still winning. A Rangers supports clubs page has started doing tips on twitter and has sign up links for bet365.

29 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Paddy Power actually want me to find the results for the two matches and send them the links to them ?

Fuck right off I sent them the numbers TBOB gave me n they can sort it 

Carew Park won 3-2 against Kilmallock on Thursday night this the game ? Found it on twitter can't find the other one. 

A good 3 points last night away to kilmallock united.on a score line of 3-2 Kieran red Hanlon with all 3 for carew.thanks for your support 

that was there tweet from yesterday 

21 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Carew Park won 3-2 against Kilmallock on Thursday night this the game ? Found it on twitter can't find the other one. 

A good 3 points last night away to kilmallock united.on a score line of 3-2 Kieran red Hanlon with all 3 for carew.thanks for your support 

that was there tweet from yesterday 

Cheers mate ? the last one fairview Rangers will fuck me ? it's an 11fold only worth £60 mate but it's the principle they should know the fucking results especially Irish teams!

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Cheers mate ? the last one fairview Rangers will fuck me ? it's an 11fold only worth £60 mate but it's the principle they should know the fucking results especially Irish teams!

Try this link born a blue nose.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/sport/268124/limerick-district-league-results-round-up.html

They won 4-2 against Moyross.

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

tgere mate Fairview were playing moyross the other night Moyross have drew 1 and lost the rest and fairview haven't drew any so must have won. 

6 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

tgere mate Fairview were playing moyross the other night Moyross have drew 1 and lost the rest and fairview haven't drew any so must have won. 

Great detective work mate appreciate it ? am I fuck helping they cunts paddy Power out though I'll try get a free bet out them for inconvenience lol 

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

What's best website for football accumulators?  I've read it's either Bet365 of BetVictor.

Depends mate. Are you after acca insurance? Or paddy Power offer you £10 free if you bet 5 x £10+ bets per week. Or easy to navigate sites or cash out. 

What's your main want in your betting experience n I'll tell you what sites best 

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Depends mate. Are you after acca insurance? Or paddy Power offer you £10 free if you bet 5 x £10+ bets per week. Or easy to navigate sites or cash out. 

What's your main want in your betting experience n I'll tell you what sites best 

I doubt I would spend as much as £50 a week.  I'd be putting on some really long shots so the ability to cash out would be a definite.  It's just for fun.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I doubt I would spend as much as £50 a week.  I'd be putting on some really long shots so the ability to cash out would be a definite.  It's just for fun.

Bet365 without a doubt then. If you don't have any online accounts take advantage of all the free bets on offer for new customers. Once you've opened one, took the free bets, you just leave them dormant and go to your preferred site. 'Odds checker free bets' is a good website to start and follow the portals from there.

Canny believe am helping a tim

Defo Bet365 for cash outs. I put that treble on Sat on in shop in Ladbrokes and then set it up on my grid card so I could have the option of cashing out and with 3 teams winning in 87 mins and 89 mins in the other 2 games they were offering me £97 for a £202 coupon. Bet365 would have paid £253 if I did it online and their cash out at that point would have been more than the £202 I ended up winning. 

15 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Bet365 without a doubt then. If you don't have any online accounts take advantage of all the free bets on offer for new customers. Once you've opened one, took the free bets, you just leave them dormant and go to your preferred site. 'Odds checker free bets' is a good website to start and follow the portals from there.

Canny believe am helping a tim

Thanks for the advice.  I'll be opening an account with Bet365 tomorrow.  I see they're doubling up deposits for new customers so I might just put the £200 in and make the most of it. 

I know a guy who keeps putting small stakes on these long odd accumulators and he's making good money with the buyouts.  I want a piece of that action but doubt I'll be as successful given I don't know much about it.  If I get anywhere I'll put it in here it'll be entertaining if nothing else.

Bet365.PNG