*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

3 hours ago, Cammy. Watp. said:

anyone recommend a decent tipster for cheltenham?

Will post selections from the system that gave me the four of these as top picks around midday tomorrow.

Capture.png

It'll likely not work two days in a row tho.

Racing Post Selection Box might be helpful. Guy from The Daily Mail got 4 from 7 today, including Un Temps Pour Tout at 11s:

http://images.racingpost.com/pdfs/auto/0010/CHL_20160316_00_00_F_0010_**_Cheltenham.pdf 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads for today I can't see past see you at midnight getting a place in the RSA. It's form is excellent and has the all important C&D form at Cheltenham. 12/1 and if it places its a 3/1 winner. I think it's printing money. It will try to make all and jump them into the ground. 

One of the best big Price bets of the week IMO 

double today yanworth and Un De Sceaux £20 pays £88. as RFC52 says see you at midnight is a cracking eachway bet. Horse in excellent form and Sany Thomson is an excellent smaller time trainer. Had a winner at kelso on Sunday. See you at midnight has been being prepared for this since won at Cheltenham new year. Stiff opposition but certainly in with a chance