*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I put £2 on Sane 1st goal..And £2 on City to win 3-1 but I didn't just put down £4 on it as a double..Don't even want to know what the odds were..Just take my £36 and be happy..:duh: 

Sane any time and 3-1 was 32/1 so you're looking at 50s mate unfortunately. 

A wins a win though and it's better to cry in a ferrari rather than fuck all :tu:

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Sane any time and 3-1 was 32/1 so you're looking at 50s mate unfortunately. 

A wins a win though and it's better to cry in a ferrari rather than fuck all :tu:

The machine was playing silly buggers and I had to print off a slip to get my £6 back that was for betting on Rangers to win 3-1 so I'm sitting here no really bothering my arse...

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Few coupon busters today 

Need Cardiff to beat Sheffield Utd and both teams to score for £245, 1st 2 legs of a trixie already in, Blackburn and Sheffield weds  having won earlier, Guaranteed £24 for the double though Bet365 offering £49.43 to cash out

Been taking a gubbing all season on my coupons until kilmarnock started winning me some of it back. Then landed 3 bets with Liverpool slapping City midweek and recovered my entire seasons losses in one night.

Back to kilmarnock today and a couple of random wee trebles. Been avoiding the English Championship like the plague recently but giving it one more go this weekend.

sat3.JPG.3d9413b5150c49bbd3044508d60320de.JPGsat2.JPG.70aa91490aeb75d7c98bafb76ee0ed09.JPGsat4.JPG.42b3b1c64d110eb8bb924ae02be83ceb.JPGsat1.JPG.7f2d22427b69c1cdda1d3f4ecffa0d62.JPG