*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/08/2018 at 12:24, ForeverAndEver said:

Exeter, Lincoln, Portsmouth and Plymouth for tomorrow

Mate you are definetley my favourite tipster, Have turned 5 Quid into just over £134 by backing your selections over the last few days, After winning on Saturday with your picks I backed your 4 picks above as 6 x £2.50 doubles btts and a £2.50 btts Acca, Lincoln and Portsmouth duly obliged as a double paying out just over £54 giving me clear profit of just under £130 with your selections, Keep up the good work ??????????

2 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

but not when they draw, unfortunately........ was tempted to go for swans myself

Always the same mate.

If I said Man City to bear Huddersfield it would be a draw or they would get beat.

Done Ayr at the weekend against Dundee on a 6 fold and only Barnsley & Exeter done me for 500.

15 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Mate you are definetley my favourite tipster, Have turned 5 Quid into just over £134 by backing your selections over the last few days, After winning on Saturday with your picks I backed your 4 picks above as 6 x £2.50 doubles btts and a £2.50 btts Acca, Lincoln and Portsmouth duly obliged as a double paying out just over £54 giving me clear profit of just under £130 with your selections, Keep up the good work ??????????

Colchester 5/4, Lincoln 1/1, Peterborough 6/4 are all good prices for this weekend,and Walsall 14/5 but they never beat Rochdale so a bit dodgy

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Colchester 5/4, Lincoln 1/1, Peterborough 6/4 are all good prices for this weekend,and Walsall 14/5 but they never beat Rochdale so a bit dodgy

Cheers bud, I will definetley have a look at it this weekend, Have gone for a bit of a mad punt tonight, Sunderland, Norwich and Stoke as correct score trebles, Got them each to win 2-0, 2-1 or 3-0, 27x50p trebles, Most likely return is fuck all ? But next minimum return would be around £360

9 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Congratulations to Mark Johnston on his 4194 winners.

Seems a genuinely nice guy too.

He actually loves the sport. Seen him a few times on the morning line and he goes nuts when they ask about bookies odds etc. He always says it's about the races rather than the bookies.

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

He actually loves the sport. Seen him a few times on the morning line and he goes nuts when they ask about bookies odds etc. He always says it's about the races rather than the bookies.

That's an act mate!

Mind someone telling me they were in a bookies in Hamilton before a meeting at Hamilton Park and the bold lad came in and stuck £200 on the nose on one of his own horses. Nobody else recognised him. Horse won at about 6/1.

Think it was my old man or his brother, I'll need to ask him.