*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

Buzzing for my PP account to be reopened later today. I asked for a free bet as you do and they self excluded me for 6 months. 😂

Its the only one Ive got a card for so any win over weekend i'll have access to instantly instead of probably waiting until after Christmas.

Any of your fancies appreciated....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Buzzing for my PP account to be reopened later today. I asked for a free bet as you do and they self excluded me for 6 months. 😂

Its the only one Ive got a card for so any win over weekend i'll have access to instantly instead of probably waiting until after Christmas.

Any of your fancies appreciated....

You should bet with bet 365 they've got a better service and the same card. 

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Anyway, Christmas could end up decent if this wee bitch stoats 

20181221_17215580.jpg

Had Proceed in a trixie tonight, Doctor Sardonicus came in for me in the 6.45 as well... had it at 8/1.

Ernie had two selections in the 7.45, picked the Gosden one at 7/2 and the other one came in at 7/1. Would have been a nice wedge.

Capture.thumb.PNG.9e03893c69750337a03ff1c6788fc35f.PNG

Fucking boo.

It's official.......I now hate 'cashout'.

I cashed out Rangers, Aberdeen and Hearts (correct scores) for £57.......................................Lost..£225

I cashed out 4-fold (result) on Fulham, Brighton, Cardiff and Watford draw for a PITTANCE................Lost..£348

Fulham scored winner in 91st minute...Cardiff winner was in 92nd minute.

Up on the day.......but can't help feeling 'what if'

But at least we stuffed the tims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rangers:

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Venetia's doing alright just now. 4 from 6 the last three days, 5 from 11 over the last week. Decent prices too

Two out at Exeter and two out at Cheltenham. Haven't decided what to go for yet.

519y0GXJNNL._UX679_.jpg

Just seen your post bud and went straight to my bet365 account, Stuck a wee £2.50 e.w double on her two runners at Cheltenham, Aso 4/1 and Shalakar 13/2 so fingers crossed, On a side note I'm going to Ayr Races again on the 20th of this month so you can probably expect a wee message before I go to pick your brains 😂😂 Happy New Year to you mate🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

12 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just seen your post bud and went straight to my bet365 account, Stuck a wee £2.50 e.w double on her two runners at Cheltenham, Aso 4/1 and Shalakar 13/2 so fingers crossed, On a side note I'm going to Ayr Races again on the 20th of this month so you can probably expect a wee message before I go to pick your brains 😂😂 Happy New Year to you mate🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Picked the wrong two mate, well one of them anyway...

Happy New Year to you as well!