Officials Stand by red card decision

Big Al 55

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

way to put this to bed and take the SFA head on as they will keep us down till we do. 

ha what chance have you got with that, go have a look at the replies to the hosts thread in the boardroom bit about how our current board shouldnt get involved in anything like this

we havent a fucking chance with the bridge builders in charge

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

ha what chance have you got with that, go have a look at the replies to the hosts thread in the boardroom bit about how our current board shouldnt get involved in anything like this

At least the team is doing well with them in charge.

19 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I forgot that you much preferred the allegedly fraudulant and the one-sided Fat deal-maker who all together stitched us all like a kipper.  eg. Green was perceived to have 'defended the club' and many gave him kudos but were too busy clapping their hands to see what was really happening.

The board have to consider matters going forward, prioritise and take on what may bring a result.

They have taken various actions of late eg. Spiers, Herald etc.

Going to war with the SFA can only be done if you are more than reasonably sure of a 'result' and quite frankly we already have enough court battles to hand which don't come cheap...............Yet some want millions of pounds spent in the transfer market aswell as all the battles they can get their hands on..........and when there is no money left in the bank,...they'll be the same ones to moan about insolvency.

Writing a post on a messageboard about what a board should do regards the media often bears no relation to a rational and realistic thought process based in the real world. 

---------------------------------------

But let's hear what your strategy would be for taking on the SFA ?

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

I forgot that you much preferred the allegedly fraudulant and the one-sided Fat deal-maker who all together stitched us all like a kipper.  eg. Green was perceived to have 'defended the club' and many gave him kudos but were too busy clapping their hands to see what was really happening.

The board have to consider matters going forward, prioritise and take on what may bring a result.

They have taken various actions of late eg. Spiers, Herald etc.

Going to war with the SFA can only be done if you are more than reasonably sure of a 'result' and quite frankly we already have enough court battles to hand which don't come cheap...............Yet some want millions of pounds spent in the transfer market aswell as all the battles they can get their hands on..........and when there is no money left in the bank,...they'll be the same ones to moan about insolvency.

Writing a post on a messageboard about what a board should do regards the media often bears no relation to a rational and realistic thought process based in the real world. 

---------------------------------------

But let's hear what your strategy would be for taking on the SFA ?

why should i come up with a strategy, im not on the board if the club

and they may well be prioritising matters, but their history with the club previously (well the ones that were here before) doesnt give any indication that at any point they will protect us, only themselves if they come in for abuse

its a tried and tested david murray tactic, had we grown a set back then the likes of donald findaly wouldnt have been thrown to the wolves along with the fans regarding the billy boys etc,

19 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

At least the team is doing well with them in charge.

the team is doing well with warburton in charge, credit for hiring him though, mighty glad we didnt beat motherwell as we'd probably be tuck with mccall the now

nothing to do with copland bears post about fighting the SFA, cause we wont and we never will, the oldco owner and board seen to it that we will always be like this

Time we took them on, this snp mob have got us well and firmly targeted, if anything was going to incite a riot this sending off was. Lucky there wasn't more arrests in the crowd rather than three, maybe they were hoping for more. Wonder if Halliday's sending off goes on the crime figures !:sherlock:

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

the team is doing well with warburton in charge, credit for hiring him though, mighty glad we didnt beat motherwell as we'd probably be tuck with mccall the now

nothing to do with copland bears post about fighting the SFA, cause we wont and we never will, the oldco owner and board seen to it that we will always be like this

I don't want the board issuing public statements acting the victim. We've been royally fucked around but I don't want to see our club whining every week in public, we used to laugh at the taigs for exactly that.

I'd much rather they worked behind the scenes on those matters, building bridges if you will, to eradicate them as best as they can. Because let's be honest being the most successful club in Scotland we will always be a target.

More importantly, imo, I'd prefer they primarily focused on putting our club back together and building a team to be proud of again.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

why should i come up with a strategy, im not on the board if the club

and they may well be prioritising matters, but their history with the club previously (well the ones that were here before) doesnt give any indication that at any point they will protect us, only themselves if they come in for abuse

its a tried and tested david murray tactic, had we grown a set back then the likes of donald findaly wouldnt have been thrown to the wolves along with the fans regarding the billy boys etc,

No, you don't have to come up with a strategy but if you did and could show a viable and realistic plan then I'd be more inclined to take you more seriously.

I have yet to see enough evidence to suggest that the current board are anywhere near Sir Duped levels always taking into account where our present priorities ly. However, I'm sure there exists channels to register any unhappiness on such issues with the club.

2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

I don't want the board issuing public statements acting the victim. We've been royally fucked around but I don't want to see our club whining every week in public, we used to laugh at the taigs for exactly that.

I'd much rather they worked behind the scenes on those matters, building bridges if you will, to eradicate them as best as they can. Because let's be honest being the most successful club in Scotland we will always be a target.

More importantly, imo, I'd prefer they primarily focused on putting our club back together and building a team to be proud of again.

im sure we had this argument when the EGM was won and the bridge building comment first appeared

why should we build bridges with the cunts that tried to kill us off, we let our guard down once and they stamped all over us, targetted us,

instead of cosying up to them, how about we fire a few parting shots across them, let them know we mean fucking business, show them that we wont be pushed around anymore

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

No, you don't have to come up with a strategy but if you did and could show a viable and realistic plan then I'd be more inclined to take you more seriously.

I have yet to see enough evidence to suggest that the current board are anywhere near Sir Duped levels always taking into account where our present priorities ly. However, I'm sure there exists channels to register any unhappiness on such issues with the club.

yup their is such channels, with the courageous journalists as mini so called them

lets call the corrupt SFA out in the media, lets put the spotlight on them and not us, let the world know just what a shitey biased wee shithole of an organisation runs this country's game

if the media can be trusted that is

but lets not sit in fucking silence while the fans are left totake the flak from a one sided wave after wave of attacks regarding player and fan behaviour

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

im sure we had this argument when the EGM was won and the bridge building comment first appeared

why should we build bridges with the cunts that tried to kill us off, we let our guard down once and they stamped all over us, targetted us,

instead of cosying up to them, how about we fire a few parting shots across them, let them know we mean fucking business, show them that we wont be pushed around anymore

Because we play in the sfa competitions, making enemies wont work. Unless we're going to bring up leaving and applying to the English FA again?

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

Because we play in the sfa competitions, making enemies wont work. Unless we're going to bring up leaving and applying to the English FA again?

making enemies wont work? making friends didnt back under murray, id rather sit at the top of the table with my enemies cowering in fear of my power, than sitting at the side of the table wondering if the head honcho will bully us next

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

making enemies wont work? making friends didnt back under murray, id rather sit at the top of the table with my enemies cowering in fear of my power, than sitting at the side of the table wondering if the head honcho will bully us next

It has been made very clear and we're always going to have to be careful about what we can and cannot say.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The appeasement ITT :disappointment:

Would make you fucking sick.

Say the same about those wanting to adopt a kamikaze attitude concerning our club.

Like it or not we have to work with the spfl and sfa. Meaning we have to be careful about what we can and cannot say in public.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Say the same about those wanting to adopt a kamikaze attitude concerning our club.

Like it or not we have to work with the spfl and sfa. Meaning we have to be careful about what we can and cannot say in public.

Fuck off Al,we extended the hand of "friendship" with the BBC regarding that prick Gollum and look how far it got us.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fuck off Al,we extended the hand of "friendship" with the BBC regarding that prick Gollum and look how far it got us.

Aye, we came across as very fair and even-handed IMO. They bit our hand and we have banned him again.

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Aye, we came across as very fair and even-handed IMO. They bit our hand and we have banned him again.

So surely that shows that they're not interested in being best buddies with us.

Scottish football wanted us dead and buried nearly 4 year ago now and it's still going on to this very day.